Deleted

i need a little help plz

as the thread says, im a newly leveled 85 holy/disc priest in need of a little help. i havnt healed on this char for something like 3 yrs+ (she even has sgt major as her main title, its been that long) & am at a slight loss as to what to put in the talent tree to give me the best chance of keeping ppl alive in normals & then onto hc`s. i wont be raiding with her, even if i had the gear, just having a bit of fun doing dungeons. should i go holy/disc, or would disc on its own be a more viable option? things have certainly changed since i last did anything with her & any advice would be greatly appreciated. many thanks

Deleted
    both disc and holy are very viable pve specs, also for 5 mans and it's solely up to personal preference with which you go. try both and see which fits your preferred playstyle best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both Holy and Discipline work perfectly fine and have their own playstyle and little things to keep them interesting. The common advice is that you should try them both out and see what's most fun for you.
    If you decide to go Holy, I've written a guide (it's in my sig and on top of the the priest page) that will probably help you out. Sadly we don't have a Discipline Guide, but if you decide to go Discipline the main choice you should be aware of is the choice for Atonement or not. Atonement lets you heal by Smiting.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    thanks for the tips guys, i`ll give both specs a bash & see how it goes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    thanks for the tips guys, i`ll give both specs a bash & see how it goes
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lent/secondary

this is the spec i use. for disc.

healing with disc has changed quite a lot.

pennance and flash heal are your emergency heals.

use your shield and prayer of mending. the you heal with damage. so you smite and holy fire enemies and major glyph smite.

its quite effective.

Ive not really tried holy tbh so wouldnt be able to say.