Thread: Wimbledon 2011

Wimbledon 2011

Who'll win it this year?

Nadal? Djokovic? Federer? Conor Niland (GO ON MY SON)! I'm not Biased at all but it's great to finally see an Irish man back in Wimbledon proper!

Deleted
    Andy Murray will at last get his first slam! Not biased either :P He is the best player outside the big three so be nice to see someone different win it.

Novak Djokovic :P
    Yes, i am Serbian, but hands down, he's playing in top form entire year, would be surprised if he don't get at least to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    Andy Murray will at last get his first slam! Not biased either :P He is the best player outside the big three so be nice to see someone different win it.
    Indeed Andy Murray would be nice to see get the hoodoo over with, but the English will contest that it was their player who won it even though he is Scottish! So I'm split.

I like the English, many friends are English, so are many relatives but when it comes to sport they are awful to endure!

Ofcourse Novak. That man is a damn right beast all year.

Its going to be Andy Murray. He's going to lose the first set in every single match he plays, but he'll still make through the final, knackered and limping.

Its going to be an British win at last!
    Last edited by Mammoth; 2011-06-21 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post

Its going to be an English win at last!
    He's not English! See it's already begun

Quote Originally Posted by Geomatician View Post
    He's not English! See it's already begun
    Ah hecking fell. Going to edit my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Ah hecking fell. Going to edit my post.
    Much much better

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 06:20 PM ----------

Can scratch Conor Niland off it