Thread: Ryan Dunn

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Unhappy Ryan Dunn

He passed away yesterday, at 3:00AM at a car accident...
    What do you guys think of this? I think it's a huge loss for the Jackass/Viva la Bam fans.

R.I.P. Ryan Matthew Dunn 1977-2011

Deleted
    Lived like a Jackass, Died like a Jackass.

He will be missed.

Do we seriously need another thread for this guy?

Let's glorify a drunk murderer more.

I think it's a huge loss to have 1 less of those beautiful cars on the road. Shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was my favorite, funny and caring, BUT... BUT... if its true he was drink driving i will be deeply disappointed. Lost Real life mates that way so i hope he wasnt that stupid...

It's a tragedy, however the turn a similar thread took yesterday was also tragic as people here still believe he was completely drunk, and/or are just heartless bastards.

You know he's touched alot of people's lives when the area he had his accide (Rt. 322) is packed with mourners and pedestrians from near and far. Had to drive through this morning on the way to the store and there was 200+ there at 9am.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarshwar View Post
    He was my favorite, funny and caring, BUT... BUT... if its true he was drink driving i will be deeply disappointed. Lost Real life mates that way so i hope he wasnt that stupid...
    If it's true? He was drunk.

Deleted
    R.I.P Ryan DUNN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    wasnt aware. disappointing he was.

Do you know something our police and medical examiner don't know? Because an autopsy report hasn't come out yet, and the only thing they have to go on is 3-4 beers and a 3-4 shots over 4+ hours. Either way, it's not enough to be over the legal BAC limit in Pennsylvania (.08).

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.

Damn at first I thought this was a sick joke or something..just put a damper on my day with this bad news
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Jarshwar View Post
    He's a Jackass. He IS that stupid.

I will miss him. I liked him the most out of all of the people on Jackass. Seemed like a cool guy to party with.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige View Post
    Do you know something our police and medical examiner don't know? Because an autopsy report hasn't come out yet, and the only thing they have to go on is 3-4 beers and a 3-4 shots over 4+ hours. Either way, it's not enough to be over the legal BAC limit in Pennsylvania (.08).
    Whether or not you are over the legal limit has NOTHING to do with whether or not you are drunk. Understood? You can quote me. He was drunk. Results will be in soon, then you can agree with me and move on.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    3-4 beers and 3-4 shots sounds almost like he was practicing moderation during a night when he was out drinking. While he was one of the more laid back members of the JA group, "moderation" doesn't seems like the MO for any of them. It truly is sad that he passed away, but I'm thinking that you may be giving him (and whoever cited his drink numbers for the night) a little more credit than they deserve. Ultimately, however, we will need the autopsy to see what was the real root of the cause was.

yes... the pictures he uploaded off himself @ a bar few hours before the accident getting wasted?

Quote Originally Posted by Icenine View Post
    3-4 beers and 3-4 shots sounds almost like he was practicing moderation during a night when he was out drinking. While he was one of the more laid back members of the JA group, "moderation" doesn't seems like the MO for any of them. It truly is sad that he passed away, but I'm thinking that you may be giving him (and whoever cited his drink numbers for the night) a little more credit than they deserve. Ultimately, however, we will need the autopsy to see what was the real root of the cause was.
    Autopsy is already underway to reveal the obvious.

Whether or not you are over the legal limit has NOTHING to do with whether or not you are drunk. Understood? You can quote me. He was drunk. Results will be in soon, then you can agree with me and move on.
    LOL what? When I'm at .08 I'm hardly drunk, could go on with stories but this isn't the time or place. As I've said in the previous thread, I have actually met Ryan a number of times at bars in West Chester. I can remember on several of those nights he'd ask someone for a ride home because he was shit canned.

@ Dannz, it was ONE picture with ONE beer. It was taken down because asshole like you and black are presuming he was drunk without any bit of evidence or knowledge of him as a person. That picture being left up would only add fuel to the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    yes... the pictures he uploaded off himself @ a bar few hours before the accident getting wasted?
    Did you see him in those pictures? He was smashed. See those eyes? Good look

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Autopsy is already underway to reveal the obvious.
    I was trying to be neutral in my response, although it's evidently clear what the cause is. The real question in my mind is the level of enebriation, not the possibility of it.

LOL what? When I'm at .08 I'm hardly drunk, could go on with stories but this isn't the time or place. As I've said in the previous thread, I have actually met Ryan a number of times at bars in West Chester. I can remember on several of those nights he'd ask someone for a ride home because he was shit canned.
    That's you. Your personal experience doesn't set the bar for others. Everyone handles booze differently. I may have 1 shot and be smashed, wanna fight about it?

Except yesterday he drove, smashed.. and killed himself and his friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sava View Post
    R.I.P every single child that dies from hunger and poverty
    Heeey, wait, this is an idiots RIP thread ;o
    Congrats for Ryan Dunn for shoving objects up his rear end to entertain and "touch people's souls that way"-some one mentioned earlier(unbelievable).

How fucking thick do you have to be to give one man this much attention for acting stupid.
    Lets ignore the rest of the world and hold a few moments of silence for some random douche.

Amen.
    P.S. if you take this reply as a hate message, then you're thicker than butter and should not be allowed to breed.
    Yeah! Hungry kids are so much more fun to watch than this guy!

Also RIP