Epic Gems in 4.3

After reading the following regarding Alchemy...

I wouldn't be surprised if you had new alchemy stones in a coming patch and you will have epic transmutations for 4.3 so they will have some big updates for you guys.

Source: http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1908...4-2-craftables

I'm guessing epic gems will be available in 4.3 whenever that might be. The comment doesn't suggest if the gems will come from current ore or something new.. but at least we know WHEN to expect em...

Deleted
    Thanks for the link, very interesting stuff for me to read as I haven't looked into the new recipes that much. All I can say is hurray for the new gem bag! It was about time, the last one from TBC is tiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Solar79 View Post
    I'm guessing epic gems will be available in 4.3 whenever that might be. The comment doesn't suggest if the gems will come from current ore or something new.. but at least we know WHEN to expect em...
    It will probably be the third raid tier, possibly 4.3 or 4.4. I don't actually see any confirmation of when they will be added other than the non-Blizzard post.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a blue post, it's a wowhead forum-goer post. They have no idea when epic gems and transmutes will arrive, much as we don't have any idea. That's why you should stop posting 80 threads a day about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    This isn't a blue post, it's a wowhead forum-goer post. They have no idea when epic gems and transmutes will arrive, much as we don't have any idea. That's why you should stop posting 80 threads a day about it.
    There hasn't been a new thread about epic gems at least on this "Professions" subforum for weeks. But yea, it was already very clear that it isn't likely for us to see epic gems in this next patch, those would have been spotted in the PTR long ago, so I guess people just automatically start hoping for the next patch to be the one. We'll see, might take another half a year before we even get a real clue regarding this matter, so I'm not going to lose my sleep over it.
    Last edited by mmoc060f1486cb; 2011-06-22 at 04:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting it to be 4.3 a long time ago.The datamined gems were shown to be Unique equipped so I just figured it would follow the wrath model and release them, with epics the following content patch. Although I didn't expect them to come out with firelands even before the Unique equipped gems were even found.

Its just too early otherwise.