Thread: Sinestra 10man

Deleted

Sinestra 10man

Hey, was just looking for some advice on sinestra 10man we want to down it before firelands so we are skipping nef and council.
    Our raid setup is
    Tanks-
    Druid
    Dk

Healers-
    Pala
    Druid

Dps-
    Shadowpriest
    2x mages
    Enh shammy
    hunter
    lock

Just any advice would be nice and any tips people learnt when they did the fight. Thanks in advance!

Not to sound rude, but there are a *lot* of threads here talking about Sinestra giving tips. Why don't you have a look at those first? I just got up to Sinestra 10 this week as well, and see no need to make a thread asking for help- everything has been discussed via a ton of threads full of information, tips and insight.

Deleted
    yeah i will do just we were trying sinestra when i posted that so didnt have time

To be honest, you'll have to be more specific.

Heroic Nef is also a lot easier than Sinestra for 10m

Deleted
    Try to tell the enh shami to gtfo! Get a Moonkin instead and your raid will be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    My tip is to watch videos, read strats, and as TyrianFC said read the other threads where people asked actual questions instead of "tell me everything about the fight!". Then go out and wipe a lot, because you won't learn much about the fight by reading it, its all about your healers figuring out wrack and how/when it lines up with breaths, your tanks figuring out the whelps, and everyone learning to kite cutters. The actual mechanics and strategy is easy, its the execution that is hard and that can only be learned through practice.

My guild recently killed it in 10 man, did 2 heal 2 tank strat. Have your offtank watch my vid, the whelps are easy to pick up but you dont want to waste a bunch of attempts having your offtank figure out the pattern. the spawn in 10 man is 1 left, 2 right, 2 left always.

hope this helps