Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    like iv said before, il be hoasting a BIG ASS armenian BBQ and invite anyone wanting to join, i will provide the meat and stuff but whoever has a grill better bring it, along with some charcoal and maybe lighter fluid
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

Deleted
    I'd punch obama in the dick.

Guys, guys, calm down. It's just the rapture, there's nothing to worry about.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

i'd do what most animals do when they know they are going to die.... seclude myself and wait for the sweet embrace of death to approach me.

surf the web, claim that it's bullshit on IRC "nobody is going to die you paranoid nimrods" etc.

Hopefully it would happen the day the new Game of Thrones book drops, I would speed read it! I kid I kid....

Honestly, probably drop a bunch of MDMA and party like its the end of the world and have some kinky sex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    I'd punch obama in the dick.
    make sure it's erect when you do it!!! That'll really make it hurt!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Anyway, their egos, or "epeens" (electronic penises) aside, here are a few links that may help:

Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    Nothing.

I wouldn't do anything. Nobody wants to have sex with me and the person I love doesn't love me back so why bother telling it again. I don't think I have the power to stop a meteor or whatever disaster that's big enough to be announced by NASA. And I wouldnt want to leave my house because of the people causing mayhem out there.

I think I'd just stay where I was, and probably spend my last moments alone, drawing or painting.
    =( I don't even... =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post

• Have lots and lots of sex.
    • Have even more sex.
    • Spend time with family & friends.
    • Tell the person you love that you love them.
    • Pray to God.
    • Try and save the world.
    • Just cause random mayhem and wreck shit up for the lols.
    • Take drugs.
    • Eat all the food you ever wanted.
    • Party like it's 1985.
    • Sleep through the whole thing.
    • Play WoW or other videogame.
    If you manage to do all these in 24 hours then you have no fear of death, for you are the God my dear sir!

I would personally go out to find some ladies and tell them straightly that I want to f**k like crazy, have a threesome and maybe trying some anal should they also like. (If not, surprisebuttsex)
    Then should I be lucky I would try to steal some arrows for my bow from a shop near where I live and then use an a$$hole, who was one of those kids who were always trying to pick a fight with strangers, as a target dummy.
    I would say goodbye to my friends and give the finger to some of them instead, for being d*cks lately.
    Then I would go back to my family pass them some sleeping pills, take them all into my hug and wait...
    Last edited by mmoc05267c7c71; 2011-06-22 at 03:55 AM.

Rape and Pillage! Then nap and video games!

10+ Year Old Account
    24 hour 7-pool marathon.

Hell yeah!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll take a day off.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Say "screw work!" and stay home playing WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    sleep in till lunch time then catch up on breakfast cause i missed that (most probably fruit loops they are my favorite ). Purchase a monacle. Purchase a tophat (all on credit cards of course ) Then wait around in a wicked pose till the end of the world (just in case somehow the end world is recaptured in a picture and people can glimpse at what people looked like when it ended)

If the world were to end in 24 hours, I would get up and start the World Ending Dancing ritual. lol

Deleted
    Tell someone special that I love her..

Kitsunebi
    Stay home to play computer alone in the basement and search internets and do meme stuff.

I'd totally cause mayhem. For the lulz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    I have a strong suspicion that everyone suggesting "all day sex" is a virgin. Anyone fucking on the regular WOULD not choose to spend their last 24/h doing that.
    completely agreed, anyone who says have sex all day is either a virgin, or has no hope of getting any. Though the people who say they'd have it one last time with their partner or whatever are legit, but the 13 year olds saying they would have it all day are not. I get it often and it would be one of the last things i'd do, granted i might have a quickie just before the end, but sex all day? no

Also the people saying they would go on a killing spree or cause mayhem probably don't have the balls to do that either
    Last edited by Nonfoxx; 2011-06-22 at 08:20 AM.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I sure as hell won't be praying.

I'd probably be scared, but take some morbid humour watching other people scream and cry over it. Especially the religious ones who claim to want to die and go to heaven.

Though its highly unlikely such a day would be predicted by science at such a late date. Comets, etc are tracked decades in advance.