Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Order myself a bottle of MD > order me some South indian Garlic chilli chicken and boiled rice ! > Go out n have glorious sex untill the sun explodes !
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Deleted
    go on a stealing-killing-raping spree goi

Deleted
    Fap -> play some gameboy for old times sake -> meet up with friends -> drink my life away.. you aint getting me universe!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd do some illegal stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw caution to the wind and get on the bit torrents and start downloading illegally.

Deleted
    This sucks, my gf is on her period :S

I would try the naked man tho, or would that be considered cheating under these circumstances??

Deleted
    Have a huge party with everyone close to me.

Deleted
    I'd have lots and lots of sex.

I mean, what the hell, right?

EDIT: Actually, I'd probably get a few friends with me to the closest liquor store, raid it for as much as we could carry, organize a party for as many people as we could and THEN have lots and lots of sex.

Because, still, what the hell, right?

nothing can hypothecticly destroy the world. the chances of that is like 0.1%. Why? Earth is TINY AS HELL compared to other stuff in the infinite place we call universe.
    Nothing on earth could destroy it. We could wipe out all life maybe thats it. but by some random chance that 0.1% does happen well id steal a drill go deep into the ocean and make myself an under water cave base to hold out, with food water and ample supplies of air.

if nobody else survives ill cryo-freeze my body so the future assholes of the earth will be able to study my body, even if they neanderthals. because life has to start all over and that means more pyramids more roman empire that fall and plague like its 1985.

Dress up as Tony Montana, sniff some cocaine find a balcony unzip and yell "say hello to my little friend"... o wait

Deleted
    I would steal a Motorcycle..A cool chopper of course and would drive directly to the sun to show the doomsday who's the boss here. After that (yeah i would win) everything will be cool again.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    same thing we do every night, Pinky; try to take over the world!

as for me, it'd be: video games, video games, video games, go get my favorite food for the last time, video games, video games, probly as much Captain & Coke as I could drink (keep the buzz going until it's all over lol) and did I mention video games?
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    nothing can hypothecticly destroy the world. the chances of that is like 0.1%. Why? Earth is TINY AS HELL compared to other stuff in the infinite place we call universe.
    Nothing on earth could destroy it. We could wipe out all life maybe thats it.
    Always nice to post logic in a just for the lols thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    but by some random chance that 0.1% does happen well id steal a drill go deep into the ocean and make myself an under water cave base to hold out, with food water and ample supplies of air.

if nobody else survives ill cryo-freeze my body so the future assholes of the earth will be able to study my body, even if they neanderthals. because life has to start all over and that means more pyramids more roman empire that fall and plague like its 1985.
    Where did all the logic go?