Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i stumbled over the site a few days back and was suprised... positively suprised :-)

i especially like that all tactics are easy understandable without watching videos (i kind of dislike video guides). the picture system is good (althoug the pictures could sometimes be a bit more precise) and it is most of the time clearly pointed out what is important and what not so.

keep up the good work, it is definitely worth a bookmark

the site seems to have went down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah looks like you need to call your tech support:S

I'd really love to check your guides out though, my guild needs a "X-raid for dummies" style of guide:P We all have short attention spans

His site is suspended due to excessive resource usage, shared hosting providers frown upon people using resources far beyond the other users on the server and thus causing high load and low available resources. If only he hosted with the company I work for, we would have kept his site online simply for the sheer fact we would like access to it for tomorrow

Any Idea when it will come up? If not anyone got a carbon copy of his Rag strat, i have every other strat copied on my guild forums.

Deleted
    Pretty much what Applenazi said.

The traffic was insane yesterday which caused my provider to suspend my account. I called them and they asked me what the hell is going on. The traffic of my website was slowing down the other websites that were hosted on the same server.

I was worked around the clock and been able to put my website up a dedicated server. The website should load properly now and is really fast.

---------- Post added 2011-06-29 at 08:42 PM ----------

I have created a new and improved Shannox Strategy Guide today: Visit this at www.25man.com/firelands/shannox (easy shortcut: 25man.com/shannox). The new Shannox guide is especially usefull for all the guilds that have difficulty with this encounter and are asking a lot of questions about the recent changes.
    Last edited by mmocc9d9ffa03f; 2011-06-29 at 08:45 PM.

Deleted
    Made an account today just to say that your strategy guides look amazing! Really good work! I stumpled upon this site this week and linked them to my guildies immidiately!

Deleted
    I just recently discovered these strategy guides. They really helped our guild to master the Shannox encounter. I really like the simplicity and layout of these guides! Keep up the good work!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    I really like this site but my question is can you put picture links to the Spells as well as the mouseover?
    I will try to do that in the future Thanks for the advise.

I have updated some guides too (Alysrazor) and continue to upgrade guides of Ragnaros and Majordomo. Afterwards I will focus on making heroic guides.

Feel free to leave a reply here and let me know what you think about the website/guides.