Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleV View Post

"For Every action is accompanied by a reaction of equal magnitude but opposite direction"

Newton's law of motion
    Completely irrelevant.

My server's been down too, a lot of my friend's list is empty from people who quit as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Faction change killed my previous server.
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was Horde on Mal' Ganis before Cata, then it became a fest. Switch to Alliance on Eonar, pve and pvp are all wins.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Things at Eu-burning steppes were always on the bad side for the alliance, but since 2-3 months after cataclysm launch the server saw the ally population drop as much as it was middle TBC..... borderline extintion and afraid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wengthemeng View Post
    The server i play mainly on is straight up dead. Not even a year ago it was filled with life, excitement, and the uncalled for, but yet entertaining, trolls. Public chat on my server just seemed like an additional entertainment feature of WoW. Now my server is, like i said, straight up dead; people ACTUALLY use trade chat to trade and sell things, which is quite amazing from my point. This just shows proof that cataclysm killed my server
    so basically all the idiots left your server? why do you complain again?^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much the same on Sen'jin.

Cata stressed being in a guild and networking, like MMOs have always been. Not simply standing in Org/SW waiting in queues or for random PuG raids to start forming.

4.2 will bring back PuG raids but you're still really mising out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes of course, we will raid on calculators tonight.

My old server been dead maybe since WotLK start.

Does Ensidia fanboys count? If yes then our server were quite "dead" after Ensidia and fanboys left for about 1-3 weeks in the near end of WotLK, to be with Paragon fanboys

So no, Cataclysm did not kill our server, Athigros did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran US is dieing. Multiple 25 man guilds are history. Still a fair amount of 10 man guilds. As far as PVE goes you must be at least 10/13 to even have a chance of recruiting decent players. Yes the sky is falling. 2 or so months after firelands has been released the decline will continue. You heard it here first.