Poll: Spoon or Fork

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    depends on the prep. Rice Pudding = spoon
    Fried Rice = fork
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Fork of course

Chopsticks for me out of a bowl. Spoon in right hand fork in left if it is off of a plate and more likely to pick up with the spoon.

Much easier with a spoon.

Eating rice with a fork is like eating thick soup with a fork. It's doable, but never would I prefer it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe. I was born in a certain part of Asia where we use our hands to eat rice and any kind of food as long as it's not soup. =)
    We do have fork, spoon and knives of course, it's just tradition in our country to eat with our hands whenever we feel like it.
    Even here in Europe I still eat with my hands when I'm alone or with my family.
    "When did you forsake yourselves?"

Spoon. You can finish in much less time. With a fork you're trying to get the rice on there and it keeps falling off or through.

10+ Year Old Account
    chopstick/fork

I use my own hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont waste my energy for that. I command the rice to be eaten by me and he obeys.

Fork.

The food i usually eat with rice i don't use a spoon so i don't want to dirty and spoon just for rice that i can easily eat with a fork.
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

10+ Year Old Account
    I use a Spork like a champ :P

In all seriousness though I use a fork, it feels like I'm eating soup if I use a spoon -.-"

15+ Year Old Account
    chopsticks so i cant vote.

---------- Post added 2011-06-22 at 02:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Why in the world do you people eat it with a fork? You can't get as much. Not enough islander Asians on these forums and too many European/Americans.
    Really so the 2 1/2 years i spent in japan was just one big prank when they gave me chopsticks everywhere i went?

okay my vote is "what am I eating with the rice?"

Rice alone or with small bits of veggies it's spoon food

if it's like chicken and rice or something similar, then it's stabby-stabby time with the fork.

both cases one can use chop sticks, for sure, and in both cases a spork can be used I guess if you wanna feel like your back in the second grade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

I like to use chopsticks if I'm in a restaurant that provides them, just because it's a fun way to eat it. But if I'm making it at home, I usually just use a fork. I don't like spoons in general, for whatever reason.

You only use a spoon if the rice sucks and isn't sticking together.

I just use my hands.

if the rice sticks together a fork if it doesnt a spoon

depends, if its just rice, then a spoon, but if there is other food i'm eating along with the rice, than most likely a fork
    hahaha. no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends what's clean