Poll: Spoon or Fork

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I use both a fork and a spoon. Fork for holding the meat down while I cut the meat into bite sized pieces to be scooped up with a spoon. All I can think of when people say they need a fork to stab their meat is people that don't cut the meat into smaller bits and just bite chunks off while the meat is still on the fork. Sounds...savage like.

If anything is eatable by spoon then i use spoon. Time is money friend!!

You forgot to put hands and chopsticks

I eat rice using my right hand.

Fork.
    A spoon is just too awkward.

Well seeing as I don't just eat a bowl of rice on it's own a fork would be the most logical thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrocius View Post
    I use a fork because I usually eat rice with some kind of meat, and its hard to impale meat on a spoon.
    This would be my reply, I couldn't just eat rice on its own! Way to dry! Give me a piece of juicy meat or a nice fillet of fish to go with it!

Eating rice with a spoon is faster, so I eat it with a spoon (this argument goes for a lot of other foods as well). I never understand people who eat with a fork and then use the fork as a spoon...

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    Eating rice with a spoon is faster, so I eat it with a spoon (this argument goes for a lot of other foods as well). I never understand people who eat with a fork and then use the fork as a spoon...
    Using hands is a lot more faster.

no option for using my hand lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I use a Fork.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash85 View Post
    no option for using my hand lol
    /high five

Using fingers and hand is teh best way to eat rice

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Why in the world do you people eat it with a fork? You can't get as much. Not enough islander Asians on these forums and too many European/Americans.
    I get as much as I would on a spoon. Its not like the prongs on a fork, at least the ones I own and have used at restaurants, are that far apart. Once you get down to very little left then the fork is a more troublesome. But hardly any falls through when you have enough.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

i use a fork o.O

Spoon normally. Rice tends to fall off a fork.

Deleted
    I don't use either, I found that sticking my face in and chewing mindlessly at the plate is the best way to eat it. It's also how I play my DK

Fork? i see such threads...

Deleted
    I mainly eat it with my hands... yeah, primitive. I know.

I eat rice usually together with chicken or salad. You ask spoon or fork? Fork ofcourse, duh!

I use a spoon.

well since i usually eat with puerto ricans, i use a fork because i pull the meat off the pollo and then scoop the rice with the pollo ;]