Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sigs in general are narcissistic and unnecessary spam on a board, even for games already out. Quit clapping yourself on your back and free up some board space.

I don't really have a problem with the sigs (does seem a bit early for them but their choice) I do have a problem with people claiming how great the game is before it even comes out. Bioware has made some good games before, but plenty of other great game makers have tried their hands in the MMO market and failed. Claiming the game is already great or amazing is just asinine.

The best part too is how defensive people get about questioning opinions. Since when is it wrong to question opinions? Sure we can all have them, and none are wrong, but he didn't even say people who did it were stupid and wrong.

It never ceases to amaze me how upset some people get about this stuff. Some of the people who get upset aren't even the ones being questioned.

Granted, the people who are openly hostile and try to mess with them suck. But the others can be genuinely curious about it. Don't get your knickers in a bind.

Even more...why does he sound upset? He asked a simple question. Christ people. Lighten up.

It'll all be over with in a few months, just ignore them til then. Kinda strange though honestly.
    Bleh