Deleted

In need of some advise/tips

Hey mmoC community,

As the title implies I'm looking for some advice and perhaps some stat/gem/reforging rearranging for my priest.

I'm asking for some advise because I'm quite 100% sure I'm going to right way with prioritizing stats ect.

Since I can't link any links yet:
    Hermainy - Auchindoun - EU

Phinea

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mainy/advanced
    Here is his armory.

Everything looks fine gems enchants etc, but I am prefering Mastery passt 7,5% Unbuffed haste. But that depends on your role in a raid.
    I myself didnt take Surge of Light because sometimes it procced at the most stupid moments. I took the 30% of my HP self heal and i maxed out Blessed resi since I wont be spamming renew. I got the normal CD on renew. Rest is the same. I also have glyph of Lightwell instead of GS. But that depends on your raiders they do need 2 click the lightwell. It is je best healing per mana. 15 charges which heal for rougle 13k for 6k mana.
    Rest looks fine imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your gear looks absolutely fine. The Stat Priority for Holy Priests goes something like this: Intellect>Spirit until you don't go out of mana>Haste or Mastery (pick one)>Haste or Mastery (pick the other)>Excess Spirit>Crit.
    Talentwise I would drop Veiled Shadows (it doesn't really do what you want it to do.) and put those points elsewhere. Desperate Prayer or Blessed Resilience are good picks.
    Resurrected Holy Priest