show me your action bars :)

Hey fellow pallys!

So with 4.2 coming up, I've decided to dust off my 80 pally (which was my very first toon...and has the "knight" title, tabard of the protector, other cool little vanilla stuff) and get him leveled geared etc. I know since I haven't played him in quite a while, he'll have half of his spells off the action bar and things will just look all out of sorts.

So I have a request...

I'm looking for action bar setups (preferrebly with the default ui action bars, I've always ran with xperl and never needed anything fancy there to get the job done) for either holy or ret pallys. Screen shots would be preferred but if you have the time and patience to type it all out, go ahead. I really like having a fluid action bar where spells and whatnot just seem to "fit" in the right place and don't really want to spend 30 minutes rearranging it all for my specs.

Thanks!!!

I´m not really sure what do you mean - like spell positions and key bindings?

yeah pretty much...I need a good "fluid" setup for my spells...or at the very least, the 1,2,3,4,5, etc spots...thanks

½12345QERTFZXCV plus shift, control and alt versions of those buttons.
    That's how I roll, 60 buttons

For an example, I just took a screenshot from my druid I am leveling (which is my only char that has a UI setup after installing WoW again), although the buttons are a bit randomly put, that will probably change when it comes to raiding and such.

This works great for me as I tend to rest my wrists on the keyboard/mouse pad. With all the buttons so close together I don't have to move my hand.
    Last edited by Xadion; 2011-06-26 at 11:50 AM.
    Any post or reply from me is based on the knowledge and thought patterns relative to my mind. They are, in all fairness, subjective.
    I don't deal in absolutes as I believe in learning and adapting. My every action is a result of calculation and choice.

Right idea, but wrong class Xadion. I am looking for Holy and Ret actionbar setups...thanks

Deleted
    You should really consider using bartender or a similar addon.
    You can keep the look of the default UI, but hide some of your buttons.
    As a paladin, most of your spells are either healing spells without a cooldown, or instants with no cooldown.

There is really no need to have these spells on your bar, you should just keybind them and don't think about the actionbuttons again.
    This limits your visible buttons to somethink like 12.
    I arranged them into categories.

1.Hand of.. Freedom, Sacrifice, Salvation and Protection together,

2.Rotational abilities in the center of the screen, for protspec Crusader-Strike (don't need HotR on a button as they share a cooldown), Judgement, Avenger's Shield, Holy Wrath. So I just need to press whatever button is without the cooldown from left to right.

3.Tanking (healing)-cooldowns together.

4. survivability and other stuff, like Divine Shield, Holy Radiance, Lay on Hands, Turn Evil etc.

Deleted

Ctrl 3 & Ctrl 4 (St-3 & St-4) would be Mana potion and Concentration potion though.
    Bars are ElvUI
    Last edited by mmoc9a48be24dc; 2011-06-26 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have my action bars shown, they're hidden. Free's up a ton of space on my screen <3 I have Coolline to track any CDs of course.
    Hi