Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Fluffy Kitten Azuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,499

    Welcome Back MMO Champ

    Welcome back,

    Damm I missed MMO champ, I know what it feels like now to not get a fix!

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Prague, CZE, EU
    Posts
    4,414

    Been a couple of very sad days...

    Without MMO-Champion...

    Glad you are back .

  3. #3
    Pandaren Monk Deleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the dark. Watching. Waiting
    Posts
    1,772
    Boom Maintenance page again. Somebody farted
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

  4. #4
    I know, right?

  5. #5
    4th, glad its back
    당신이 자신을 관계하다 전에 자신을 확인

  6. #6
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,537
    I've been sad the last couple of days. It's not like me ..
    Last edited by Migari; 2011-06-26 at 11:15 AM.
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  7. #7
    Woot! Its back!

    (I can also now reinstall some addons from curse instead of it not letting me >.>)

  8. #8
    OOOOOOOOOOOOSH! Mmo is BACK.

  9. #9
    High Overlord Mojototem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    123
    Every time I alt tabbed out of WoW I'd just stare at the curse "Everything ever is broken" page for a few seconds before realising I had nothing else to do while I waited for ques to pop

    Glad we're back

  10. #10
    I have been so sad for the last few days, like jeez.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  11. #11
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I've been sad the past couple of days. It's not like me ..
    Tell me about it Migari. I've been seriously deprived of both trolls and ponies over the last few days.

    Now what the hay happened to the Fun Stuff forum?

  12. #12
    Field Marshal Bhoomiboii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    67
    Just realised how much of an addiction Mmo-champ has become, checked several times à day to see if it was back online ^^ = )
    I came. I saw. I said: Fan va dyrt! Jag tar två!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikatrap View Post
    I heard your opinions are now all irrefutable fact.

  13. #13
    Fuck yes!!!
    System Specs -
    CPU - i5 2500k @ 5ghz | CPU Cooler - RASA RX240 | Motherboard - Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3| GPU - Nvidia GTX 590|
    SSD - Crucial M4 128GB | RAM - 8GB Corsair Vengeance | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Case - CoolerMaster HAF 922
    | Monitor - Crossover 27Q (2560x1440) | Sidewinder X4 Keyboard |


  14. #14
    Epic! Punks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Coeur D'alene
    Posts
    1,667
    Injects.....


    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Why does Ghostcrawler hate paladins?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    A ret paladin killed his parents.

  15. #15
    Stood in the Fire Amalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Posts
    353
    I would die without you Bibi! <3

    RIP Amalisa 2006 - 2013 - Burning Steppes to Kazzak and everything in between.
    Officially quit WoW, May 2013, now just a troll

  16. #16
    Yeah Im wondering what happened to fun stuff... dammn i think im durnk

  17. #17
    Mechagnome Suff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Look outside ur window, i derr?
    Posts
    654
    I missed you!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojototem View Post
    Every time I alt tabbed out of WoW I'd just stare at the curse "Everything ever is broken" page for a few seconds before realising I had nothing else to do while I waited for ques to pop

    Glad we're back
    i was the same xD
    I Know My Spelling Is Bad so Live With it or dont and just die

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I've been sad the last couple of days. It's not like me ..
    *Cough* Steam *Cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Tell me about it Migari. I've been seriously deprived of both trolls and ponies over the last few days.

    Now what the hay happened to the Fun Stuff forum?
    *Cough* Steam *Cough*
    I'm wondering the same thing about Fun Stuff.

  20. #20
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Now what the hay happened to the Fun Stuff forum?
    Pony overload, they had to remove it!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    *Cough* Steam *Cough*
    Took me forever to get familiar with mIRC, now you want me to get Steam too?

    Crazy you.
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •