Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Fang of twilight from Valiona , we always get the Tank trinket / spirit cape or Agi neck and caster dps trinket

Deleted
    Still haven't seen any epic hunter shoulders yet. T11 token never drops! Goddamnit, i have mostly 359 and 372 gear except shoulders are 346... And to really think about it, last time i got tier shoulders for my hunter it was back in TBC...

Why do you hate me WoW why, WHY!?
    Last edited by mmocd59e53b20c; 2011-06-26 at 04:02 PM.

Deleted
    I'm still waiting for the heroic bell from Atramedes. Hasn't dropped once

Deleted
    Still waiting on the dam t11 shoulders. Seen the token twice and been outrolled both times. Funny thing is, when the first token dropped, I was the only raider capable of getting 4pc at the time too, but I still didnt get it. Got t11 helmet from first neffy kill though. Still waiting on Chimmys mail bracers too and our main tank is still waiting for Maloriaks mace xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay 90 View Post
    Hi, my answer to the thread title is yes! Chimeron armgards the only phys mail bracers in teir 11 raiding only dropped once for our guild since the cataclysm came out! Just to say we have been clearing bwd weekly for months. and that night they dropped i passed my spot for a new enhance shaman we were testing... yes he had no competition for them.

Well i was just interested did anyone else have bad luck on drop similar to me within tier 11? Also what you plan to do to conpensate for that item not dropping within the next teir.
    I actually thought you meant something totally different with this title. Like loot drama over who gets what.

That said, the off hand for casters has dropped once and that was on normal for us and we've been clearing Halfus for 6 months. With 3 casters you bet they've been frustrated.

RNG refuses to give me shoulders/helms on all of my chars when I actually need them. Lost 4pc bonus to someone who usually heals... who decided to come on his rogue for the kill. I alwyas say "well lets go down cho'gall so I can lose the roll." Got my cata epic achievement from Atras shoulders, only a couple weeks ago, which was the first time our guild had seen them ever. I just got Incineratus last week as well.

Hunter would raid with us and wanted Atras bow so bad, so very bad. It didn't drop, we cleared one night with him giving up his spot for someone else, it dropped, we DE'd it.

One night we had 3 bracers of the darkpool drop. Every clothie that didn't already have them in the raid, got them.