The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Wireless Mouse and Keyboard

SO i have a wiresles keyboard and mouse. It works fine but when ever i alt tab and back into the game it gets really choppy the keyboard gets to where it has lag and wont function properly.

Yes the batteries are new. :-P

key board is a logitech mk320 and the mouse is a logitech as well not sure the model number

And you're sure it's just the keyboard and mouse and not your entire screen?

Because that doesn't sound like anything I've heard of before.

Does your entire screen get choppy or just the mouse pointer and keystrokes...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's just the key strokes and choppy mouse. It's delayed but up to 30 seconds on the key strokes sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkillin View Post
    It's just the key strokes and choppy mouse. It's delayed but up to 30 seconds on the key strokes sometimes.
    Recconect your keyboard and mouse with the reciver, I often have to do this with my new wireless mouse I use for my laptop, when I move one of them too far away, or use the "breakfast tray" (metal) make sure the keyboard and mouse have as clear a "line of sight" to the reciver as is humanly possible. Make sure you're not using your microwave all the time in the same room 8-), really the Wireless on the mouse and keyboard is subject to the same types of interferance as your wireless network.

Also yes... try it with the keyboard and mouse plugged in, (some have the option, if yours doesn't borrow someones wired keyboard and mouse for a few seconds to test if the issue is still occuring.)

You could it be true
    ??