Thread: [TV] True Blood

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll believe it when I see trailers Sierra .

But that said, what's causing most people to think he's gone is the interview before season 6 started where they said "a Major cast member will die". With this and the ending people assume he's talking about Eric... I think they've forgotten about Terry (worst part of the season tbh, I loved that guy ), so there is still hope .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

season was a letdown imo. warlo was 6k years old and he died so easily. and not really feeling the cliffhanger for the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    season was a letdown imo. warlo was 6k years old and he died so easily. and not really feeling the cliffhanger for the next season.
    Villains always die in the most retarded and easy way, this isn't new to true blood, just look at Supernatural, demons always get killed in the most stupid way because they spend half an episode talking about how proud they are and then get knifed in the back.

Deleted
    Season 6 is end.. now i wait for Season 7 .

10+ Year Old Account
    Violet is so damn hot, hope she sticks around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Season 7: Who won't Sookie have sex with??? dun dun dun.....
    Or Sam. His previous girlfriend dies and two episodes later he's banging Nicole and knocking her up. That whole storyline made zero sense.

Deleted
    Whole season was terrible.

-Warlo, probably the oldest vampire alive at the moment, who is also a fairy, almost getting fucked up by Bill, who is a massive pussy.
    -Eric burning alive whilst sunbathing naked in the snow (dafuq)
    -Sookie probably the most annoying TV character to ever exist became more annoying
    -Terry dying, probably one of my favourite characters in the show
    -Jason and Jessica romance just suddenly ending after Jessica fucks that other vamp, none of them seemed to care.
    -It took Warlo fucking ages to get out of that twilight place that he threw Grandpa Stackhouse into, only for Stackhouse to get out of it after like 3 episodes.
    -Sam banging that other girl literally days after his girlfriend dies
    -The whole wolf story was pathetic, Alcide is a pussy.
    -Every single other thing that happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    Does anyone know where I can watch this online? I live in the UK and it doesn't come out here until January!
    movie4k.to or other streaming sites
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-08-23 at 07:02 PM.

man this season and last season were terrible in my opinion. I haven't read the book, but I'm hoping they redeem the franchise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pmgbro View Post
    man this season and last season were terrible in my opinion. I haven't read the book, but I'm hoping they redeem the franchise.
    The thing is, the TV series only plays loose reference to the books, when they started making the show the author told them as long as the main character was still called Sookie, they could change whatever else they wanted. Funnily enough, the first four or so season followed roughly the same path as the books(there WERE some pretty major changes, for instance Lafayette dies in book two... Kinda glad they kept him around though), but this new fifth and sixth season were 100% Made for TV... are we surprised that season 5 and 6 have been significantly worse?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Eric didn't die. Pam probably saves him next season.

I kinda liked this season, but it is getting a little all over the place. The whole authority crap and werewolves kinda bloated and ruined the show for me. How did Bill go from an unimportant young vampire to Lilith's incarnation is beyond me. It's all just stretched too thinly imo. I don't know if it is the books or the writers on the show. Alan Ball leaving the show definitely sucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Or Sam. His previous girlfriend dies and two episodes later he's banging Nicole and knocking her up. That whole storyline made zero sense.
    that made me laugh. crys for a few minutes. has a shower, doesn't care anymore. dumps the kid with grannie wolf. shacks up with new missus. knocks her up.

??

/profit
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching latest season....Why are they killing off all the main characters QQ i know it's the last season but can't they live happily ever after :*(

Deleted
    Hi Alcide.
    Bye Alcide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GenaiTN View Post
    Hi Alcide.
    Bye Alcide.
    I was surprised when Tara died but Alcide too?! noooo

As an afterthought I guess it makes sense though. They needed to free up Sookie to be with Beel and since Alcide was such a nice guy and would never have left Sookie, they wanted to just get him out of the way so killing him was the only option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alcide.... probably the hottest character to have ever graced the television screen in the history of known man, why did you have to die QQ Guess the world has balanced itself out after eric/ jasons love scene :S

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Guess the world has balanced itself out after eric/ jasons love scene :S
    I am as straight as a man can come, but that scene was fucking glorious Too bad the show have sucked since like season 3, glad this is the last. Was about to just give up after season 4, then Russel came back next season since he was gold in s3(Turned out to be kinda bad anyway). Then after last season I was kind of done, then they announced it was the last season, so decided to just stick with it.

This show turned into such garbage it's good that this will be the last season, otherwise I wouldn't bother watching anymore.

This shit jumped the shark like 2 years ago, I had given up at the end of last season but since this is the "final season" I had to watch it just to see who they kill off. Looking good so far!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate that i still watch it. it's so bad. i just want it to be over.
    Hi