Poll: How many hours do you get every week night?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    doesnt apply as im up bout 20/24 hours a day so

10+ Year Old Account
    9-10 hours, but thats because i dont do anything with my life atm. Just waiting for my internship and now im not going to sleep to force myself to stay awake till 22-23pm today. Boy oh boy thats gonna be hard, specially with karate practice later on.

Depends on the day. 12+ can be pretty common for me during summer.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    This is somewhat for research purpose, but how many hours of sleep do you typically get each weekday? Don't include napping hour.
    I was in a car wreak when I was 16 and ever since I can barely go to sleep, so at most I get is 5 hours (since I work and have to wake up at 5a.m.)

7-9

Sometimes I just need to be out of bed and other times I just roll over and pass out again for an hour or so.

About 5-6 hours when I've got to be up early the next morning, but the other days I get about 8-10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobbawatt View Post
    6-8 hours a day
    Me too.

Although I find that....

...after sleeping 6 hours I feel fine.
    ...after sleeping 7 hours I feel super tired.
    ...after sleeping 8 hours I feel great.

Deleted
    I can't get more than 1-2hours of uninterupted sleep at a time, but to compliment my lacking night sleep I tend to take alot of naps between 15 to 30minutes of lenght, I've found that works quite well. And depending on what professional you ask, it may not even have any negative sideeffects. For the time being however that's all I can do and I refuse to take sleeping pills.

I function adequately at 5 or less. I very much dislike sleeping, which is rather interesting as i have nothing to do while awake.

I never sleep. I live off the energy of the computer monitor and need neither food or drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Irregular sleeper here.
    Sometimes I don't, sometimes more than 12 hours. Sucks, but meh.

I am running overtime 'cause I need to be awake like 15 hours to feel tired enough to be able to sleep, and then I usually sleep for about 12 hours. I have to stay up for 2 days a lot of times to be able to not fuck up my routine

5-8 normally
    Hi Sephurik

Over the summer, 5-6 if i have to work the next morning, 8-10 if not.

During the school year in college, normally like 4 :/ stupid ROTC making me wake up so early xD

10+ Year Old Account
    alternation between 0 and 6 hours

Deleted
    5,5-7 hours on weekdays, 6-9 hours on weekends.

This isn't always the case but often enough to be considered regular - waking up after 4 or 6 hours of sleep tends to be easy for me, but between those times or after more than 6 hours of sleep takes more effort to get myself up :3

I go to bed around an hour or two after midnight, uses atleast an hour to fall asleep and wake up againt at 8, so 5-6 hours to sleep. (Yes, I do use 1 hour to fall asleep, its no exagerating)

I usually have night time sleep around 3 hours then afternoon nap around 2 hours. Being a lazy bastard ftw
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVE sleeping but i don't like wasting my day. I go to bed at 12 AM wake up 7 AM (Mostly) No matter what time i go to bed i will LITERALLY fall asleep in 5 minutes and im a really heavy sleeper. (If i had a bed on a aeroplane i could fall asleep in 5 minutes).

Well I used to sleep 6-7 hours a night but lately I've had ALOT of stress and ALOT of anxiety so I've only been sleeping like 2-4 at most with a 3 hour nap thrown in here and there lol.

It's getting back to normal though =|