Crazy druid form macro

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Barkskin
    /cast [nomod] cancelform
    /castsequence [mod:shift] [nostance:1] reset=14 !Bear Form(Shapeshift), !Frenzied Regeneration(Bear Form), Demoralizing Roar(Bear Form)

Ok I need this bugger to not shift me into bear form when I DO NOT modify it with shift. I need it to just pop Barkskin. Then when I do modify with shift put me into bear form and pop those CD's with Demo roar spam-able.

phew!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The reason it shifts into Bear Form when you don't hit Shift is because your castsequence is set to cast if you have Shift held OR if you're not in Form 1. If you want to change that "OR" to an "AND", just combine the two bracketed sections in that line by removing the inside brackets and replacing them with a comma, like so:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
     /cast [nomod] Barkskin
     /cast [nomod] cancelform
     /castsequence [mod:shift, nostance:1] reset=14 !Bear Form(Shapeshift), !Frenzied Regeneration(Bear Form), Demoralizing Roar(Bear Form)
    However, it's actually probably better if you remove the nostance:1 tag, since that keeps you from casting Frenzied Regen and Demoralizing Roar, if I read the macro correctly.

Code:
    #showtooltip
     /cast [nomod] Barkskin
     /cast [nomod] cancelform
     /castsequence [mod:shift] reset=14 !Bear Form(Shapeshift), !Frenzied Regeneration(Bear Form), Demoralizing Roar(Bear Form)

Not sure what you are doing with /cast [nomod] cancelform, but it was worth a chuckle. Try this.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Barkskin
    /cancelform [nomod]
    /castsequence [mod:shift]reset=14 !Bear Form,Frenzied Regeneration,Demoralizing Roar

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even catch that. *facepalm*