What should i get?

I bought my pc about 2 years ago its not a gaming one, but i would like to start to use it for one. I can play Wow with all the graphics at good but only at 1024x768 res but it can go up to 1600x900 but it lags when i use that. When i try to play games such as even bioshock 1 or team fortress 2 i gotta have everything at the lowest and i lag like crazy, im not to sure on what i would have to buy so i can play first person games with the graphics decent and not lag or any game. My graphics card i have now is Nvidia Geforce 6150SE nForce 430, i think thats bad but i dont know and the processor is AMD Athlon ii X2 215 2.70GHz i think thats ok. If someone could tell me what i have to get to play games without lagging please let me know. Thanks.

You do not have any kind of graphics card right now, the GeForce 6150 is integrated crap and not meant for playing any games. Depending on your budget ppl here can throw some ideas, but you might have problems with inadequate power supply or too small case, which are both frequent issues when trying to add new graphics card in a premade computer. Especially if you have some small or slim computer from HP, Dell etc you're probably screwed.

Give more details of your hardware and your budget what you want and what you can spend on the upgrades.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.