Some of you may remember the post I made when my GPU was running "Hot". Well, it turned out that that particular card was known to cause problems, and I had to return it. For those of you who didn't know which problem I was experiencing, my 2600k/570/P8P67-M build was randomly rebooting during games (especially in more demanding ones, such as The Witcher 2, Crysis & Shogun II), as in AC cutout, for absolutely no reasons.

Firstly, I updated the BIOS to version 1002. The description was "Fix function "AC Power Loss" failure issue in some conditions." I thought I found my problem. What do you know, few hours later, it kept happening. The P8P67-M is still an incredible motherboard for the money. I was kinda pissed at it at first but I know now that's it's not related.

Now I didn't know what the problem was, as it is a completely new build, and troubleshooting has been done such as the RAM dance, HDD PSU tests on other setups, etc, and everything was fine. I called EVGA and they said that the 570 I had (Reference model, and that particular batch) had seen a load of RMAs recently. They exchanged it for an HD Gtx 570 (almost same thing, but whatever lol), and it should all be fine.

Any other ideas of what could cause this? Didn't happen for the past hour or two of stress testing/gaming, but you can never be too sure.

Open to suggestions

Chicken