SWTOR Class discussion, help please!

Hey I've been doing a bit of research on my favorite class/spec combo for the new Star Wars MMO, but am having trouble finding specific info on the Sith Inquisitor Assassin. If you know of a place I can find this info post it for me please! I've checked the official website for the game and I read up on it a bit but its kindof confusing and doesn't help much in terms of getting me prepared for the release. If theres a place that equates the classes to wow to better help me understand that'd be great too.
    Thanks!

you'd best give up on trying to directly equate stuff with WoW tbh
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Bioware has not released any Talent trees, and any websites that do will probably get slammed hard by the NDA.

The only info really released is few bits and pieces of abilities that have been seen at PAX, E3 Etc.

So far there is really no "specific" info on classes that would allow you to theorycraft much at all, until BW in all their infinite wisdom lifts the NDA.

Deleted
    You better move your question to the main thread before the SW haters get you, and rip you apart for making another thread.

All the info you need can be found in the main SWTOR with links to various websites.

Truth is there is not a lot of specifics on each class. Just tidbits here and there. The SW thread like others have said has a good many links but don't expect anything huge and in depth just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey you! Yes you, OP! The question you're asking should be directed HERE! CLICK ME!
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter