Deleted

Can't play FEAR 3

1 Too "consoly"
    2 Can't change Field of View
    3 Can't disable Motion Blur
    4 Enemies don't die properly (they survive headshots?)
    5 Mouse control is just wierd

Anyone else?

uhh how about it's a complete shitfest compared to fear 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt the PC Fear 3 just a port anyway. Of course it will feel "consoly".

I was afraid this would just be another terrible console port, which makes me sad because I played through the first one (Just beat it like a month ago, the little girl scares the crap outta me) and it's one of the best FPS games I've played (up there with Pariah, which you should play if you haven't, it's spectacular).

Headshots never killed in one shot in that game (sup armor?) and it's a bit silly if you're playing a non-realistic game that wants to be challenging if they died in one headshot (honestly, I would have saved like 60% of my ammo if that happened and would have laughed when I had to fight only 5-6 guys).

Here's hoping to PC games not being terrible ports in the future. The fact that BF3 is developed for PC first and then scaled back to consoles makes me want to get it just to support that method of development (not a huge fan of BF3 to begin with). You see PC sales drop and wonder why...it's because PC games are more often than not terrible console ports that nobody wants to deal with on the PC.

Deleted
    I can't get it to work on MP D: Than again thats just because my pc won't accept the crack so who am I to complain :P

I'l keep trying to co-op to work...will be kinda boring if I play just Single Player.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I was afraid this would just be another terrible console port, which makes me sad because I played through the first one (Just beat it like a month ago, the little girl scares the crap outta me) and it's one of the best FPS games I've played (up there with Pariah, which you should play if you haven't, it's spectacular).

Headshots never killed in one shot in that game (sup armor?) and it's a bit silly if you're playing a non-realistic game that wants to be challenging if they died in one headshot (honestly, I would have saved like 60% of my ammo if that happened and would have laughed when I had to fight only 5-6 guys).

Here's hoping to PC games not being terrible ports in the future. The fact that BF3 is developed for PC first and then scaled back to consoles makes me want to get it just to support that method of development (not a huge fan of BF3 to begin with). You see PC sales drop and wonder why...it's because PC games are more often than not terrible console ports that nobody wants to deal with on the PC.
    As long as Valve releases quality games, I will never give up on PC =P

INC HL/CS2 after DOTA2 imo