Thread: Dots and CDs

Deleted

Dots and CDs

At the moment, I have a orc warlock, and, due to the 10% sp buff my guilds needs for 10 man, I'm going demo. As you all know, the felhunter pup is the highest single target and the demon soul buff increases the damage from DoTs. I'm currently using a macro with Demon Soul + Soul Casket + Bood fury to which i'll refer further ahead as simply "CDs".

So, my question is: in the beggining of a fight (having in mind there won't be a burn phase for at least 2 mins) should i open up with BoD-Corr-Immo (to be refered as "DoTs" from now on) then Meta then CDs, or CDs then DoTs then Meta or Meta then CDs then DoTs?

Deleted
    cast your dots, including doom, while u position yourself, then as soon as you have darkmoon card volcano and power torrent buffs, pop your meta and use your other cooldowns at the same time. you should still have volcanic potion buff at this time. make sure you refresh your doom wihle all these buffs are up => 5 ticks of doom will benefit from them

Deleted
    You can pop Demon Soul with FG and then Soulburn a Felhunter, get the best of both worlds.