Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the door is right there or the boss is resetable, run. If not, take it on the chin or find fire to chillax in until sweet death.

Deleted
    If the boss is easily resettable (Maloriak, Omnotron, etc.) then it's fine.
    But when people start running out of the instance from fucking heroics(lolwipein5mans), it makes me wanna punch them through the internet.

Deleted
    Yeah, you see people running out and surviving - only to see the heroism/bloodlust debuff on them. Now we wait all over again due to the next attempt being somewhat sub-par.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adale View Post
    I don´t really get the point in that comment...

Believe it or not, fails do happen to everyone once in a while. A clear wipe may occur less often in 5mans, but I still think it´s annoying if someone is running towards the few ppl that released and ran in so they get killed again just because he didn´t want to die.
    You dont get it? I was kind of drunk and thought I read something else XD.

For the second reply, you are an idiot if you run and die again, you should check if everyone one was dead in cause of reset, that's what I do expecialy now with Mas res.

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    You dont get it? I was kind of drunk and thought I read something else XD.

For the second reply, you are an idiot if you run and die again, you should check if everyone one was dead in cause of reset, that's what I do expecialy now with Mas res.
    So if not everyone died and one person is trying to get out, you just wait there until he is out and the mobs are back in place(I know no other way you could actually see when they reset) until you release and run back in or wait for the guy to mass res you? I think this would take at least 2 minutes wich could have been avoided if the one running would have died with the others.