Poll: Which guild will get World First

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Why was the guild Stars not added tho this?

Yes. Where is Stars?

I guess Nemesis has gotten them!?
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    That's funny since Paragon used Saronite Bombs to do something with the platform on the Lich King encounter and their raid members got banned for a few days.
    The guild you're talking about is Ensidia.

---------- Post added 2011-07-09 at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LichslayerX View Post
    Ensidia will get it first. Paragon however being comprised of several Blizzard Devs will get angry at being outshone.

Because this is unacceptable, they will spend thousands of dollars to pore over the gamelogs before finding some minor technicality (which they didnt consider, or outright fabricating one.). Paragon / Blizzard shall decry this as cheating, use it to ban Ensidia, Take away their achievement, and THEN take the World First. *shrug* Any guild with a Furor alt in it is capable of anything.

While what STARS did was technically underhanded, please note that this has been done before; and The only reason Blizzard is taking action is because Paragon lost its edge and they couldnt bear being upstaged.
    Can't detect whether troll or just dumb..
    Last edited by Nakkí; 2011-07-09 at 06:16 PM.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

10+ Year Old Account
    Pop Heroisms IRL, Method.

It's crunch time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Deleted
    thumbs up for method, they've done very well tbh!

I would so love to see Method score this World First, they are 2nd too many times, its their time to claim this glory

Quote Originally Posted by Inzightlive View Post
    lol pve

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    lol useless comments.

OT: I voted for Ensidia. But unfortunately, Paragon will probably get it, although I'd like to see a last boss go to someone other than them.

Deleted
    Why isn't Envy on the list?!
    I vote for Envy. The underdog, from ~20th to 5th, to 11th, to 6th, now they're going for 1st!

Edit: They're also doing all on 25, unlike some other guilds out there. /facepalm

Paragon has many ties to blizz that the average guild doesnt. I dont count them as a player guild. They'll get it tho like always.
    (Doesnt their guild have a special message "Champion of" next to their guild name?) Champion of Paragon?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Paragon has many ties to blizz that the average guild doesnt. I dont count them as a player guild. They'll get it tho like always.
    (Doesnt their guild have a special message "Champion of" next to their guild name?) Champion of Paragon?
    ...wow.

I guess you don't know about guild rep.

You forgot Vigil on Mal'Ganis (Merger guild of Death and Taxes and Aurora) and TG on Arthas. Both of those guilds have a decent shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Paragon has many ties to blizz that the average guild doesnt. I dont count them as a player guild.?
    what you mean with these "ties" exactly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supraah View Post
    Stars.

Don't really know why you left them out when they are above others on your poll.......

Stars threw themself out of the race by trying to 'cheat' (hence the '') their way into HC modes in week 1.
    Noone cares about Stars anymore.

I badly want Method to get it cause they remind me of CCR - being number 2 for a long, long time. I also wouldn't mind if Vodka got it first, or Blood Legion.

EDIT: Also I thought Adept quit raiding.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    nobody can beat paragon i personally dont see their reign coming to an end anytime soon they are just ahead of all their competition, would be surprised if method beat them to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sersel View Post
    Stars threw themself out of the race by trying to 'cheat' (hence the '') their way into HC modes in week 1.
    Noone cares about Stars anymore.
    what he said, no ranking site recognizes them this tier.