Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Death's Demise still not unlocked on some servers?

Friend of mine told me that one of his friends got Death's Demise in a PUG that was doing 25 man Ulduar drake on one of RP servers, he didn't tell me toon name nor the realm (to be honest I didn't ask nor was able to remeber them anyway - we were in Pub).

So question is, are there any realms that don't have this achievement obtained, if yes what is the easiest way to track them? I would totaly level new character just to get this title on my US account since I don't play EU anymore because of changing place of residence and Blizzard doesn't allow to move toons between regions (I have Death's Demis on my EU paladin) and even if they add account wide achievements I think it still won't fix it because even now RealID on EU and US totaly separated - you can't see or add friends that play EU versions of games if you play US version of game, you can only see them when you play EU WoW or SC2.

Deleted
    Very possible on the smalls servers. On my old realm yogg0 and 25-insanity were complited last summer and it's not even to smallest.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is correct, some realms surprisingly STILL do not have it and it's up for grabs

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So is there way to track those realms? Because I found out lot of people I know want this title and ready to level toons to 85 jsut to obtain it on new realm and use them as mains later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrius View Post
    So is there way to track those realms? Because I found out lot of people I know want this title and ready to level toons to 85 jsut to obtain it on new realm and use them as mains later.
    I don't think so, but I'm sure google can help you with that if there is a way to see

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I think I found way to check realms and see wich one is without this achievement via wowprogress (i.e. looking at WoTLK tier 8 progression sorted by achievement, then cross checking with current top guilds/people with lot of achievements to be sure no one pugged it). There are quite a lot of realms without it (or at least that look like they don't have this one achievemed).

Anyone interested leveling alts there? I don't think we need full group of people + we could PUG some on realm itself.

Also, you think if I ask GM (via in-game ticket), can they give a list of realms that don't have Death's Demise achieved as of yet?
    Last edited by Larrius; 2011-06-27 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I think I found way to check realm without this achievement. There are quite a lot of such realm (or at least that look like they don't have this one achievemed).

Anyone interested leveling alts there? I don't think we need full group of people + we could PUG some on realm itself.

Also, you think if I ask GM (via in-game ticket), can they give a list of realms that don't have Death's Demise achieved as of yet?
    Hmm...a senior GM has to do that. I don't think a normal GM has the ability to do that

Could try it though

send me a private message if you find a realm that dd hasnt been achieved, id gladly work with you to get it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I found a link to Old Armory, wich could display all Realm First! achievements on any realm and if they available or if not - date when they was achieved. But link is dead with old armory, new one don't have such function.

Any other reliable method to check Realm First! achievements?

Same here if found sent me a message still have RAF active with my gf so I can level extremely fast on whatever realm it is.

Deleted
    I play in a European realm, so if all this realm first thingy it's about the EU version then i am totally in.
    Nowhere in the achievement tells that you must be 80lvl (like herald of the titans says) so if you find a realm then pm me it's name and i will transfer my hunter to help you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytheria View Post
    I play in a European realm, so if all this realm first thingy it's about the EU version then i am totally in.
    Nowhere in the achievement tells that you must be 80lvl (like herald of the titans says) so if you find a realm then pm me it's name and i will transfer my hunter to help you.
    Keep in mind once you transfer, you are uneligible for realm first for 3 months

Granted if your helping by all means

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't find a reliable way to track Realm First achievements since old armory link to do it is dead and seems like new armory can't do it. I will try contact GM via in-game ticket to at least give a tip wich realm to look at.

Nvm re-read my post got it wrong laflaflalflaflal

Alright, I think I found way to check realms and see wich one is without this achievement via wowprogress (i.e. looking at WoTLK tier 8 progression sorted by achievement, then cross checking with current top guilds/people with lot of achievements to be sure no one pugged it). There are quite a lot of realms without it (or at least that look like they don't have this one achievemed).

Wowprogress.com doesnt update after the next tier comes out. So its not the best tool for checking to see if ppl do or dont have the title. I know if you looked at the top 30 guilds on my server for t8 info only 3 or 4 of us are still raiding with the same guilds. Most have merged, recreated or split up all together. Since then many other "top end" guilds have come and gone just like them all of which would be able to get the title if it was still around.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I almost giving up on idea getting this title on US account. I wish Blizzard would come up with new awesome title for Heroic Ragnaros or something. I'm on really small realm myself, guild I'm in is only 25man guild left on realm with 8/13HM and we are wiping on Sinestra last 2 weeks but always have 1-2 people D/C'ing, last week was just terrible (most players in guild are from Australia/Oceania and last few weeks there is something wrong with internet in whole region), 3-4 people D/'ing on pull. And only reward is stupid title "Dragonslayer" + shot to be first guild to kill Sinestra on realm (sine Firelands are about to hit live realms and loot does't matter anymore)? Give me a break.

I want Realm First! for 25mans back, with awesome titles so I can feel like special snowflake again. Or just give awesome titles for Heroic Bosses, I will deal with 10man getting them as long as those titles on par with Death's Demise. I'm tired of endless "...slayer" and "defender/protector of....", seems like HM Rag will carry another "Defender" type of title wich makes me sad panda.

Just look at Maloriak title. I would wear it any day, but no, blizzard nerfed fun from this game and it's only for 30min.

/rant
    Last edited by Larrius; 2011-06-28 at 12:37 AM.

The realm first titles was a bad idea from the beginning, generally the same guild got all of them which left the rest of the guilds upset.

Deleted
    "... the Firelord Extinguisher"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hm. I created ticket, GM said that old armory had ability to show every obtained and non-obtained achievement for every realm, but with new armory there is no way to track this sort of staff and that he is not sure if he allowed to give a list of realms that don't have it achieved. I found at least 9 realms in US that don't have it achieved in WoTLK, and even now their progression is realy bad. Like on some of these realms top guilds are only 1-3/13HM in Tier 11 with 0/7 or 1-2/7 normals in Tier 12. But I don't even know if it's worth the effort to level character there from 0. :\
    Last edited by Larrius; 2011-07-07 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergej View Post
    The realm first titles was a bad idea from the beginning, generally the same guild got all of them which left the rest of the guilds upset.
    It feels amazing when you're the one getting those titles though.