Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    oh, it's one one of those threads

(User was infracted for this post)
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-06-27 at 11:28 PM.

Probably clear everything first night barring any server fuck ups as we've all done it on PTR.

Heroics will probably take a few weeks. Rag looks like it'll be a bitch on heroic though.
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I would seriousely lol @ blizzard if any guild reaches 7/7H the second week.
    I would QQ pretty hard. 7/7 HMs in one week still means that a lot of guilds would also get there really fast. And the last thing I want is another 8 months of the same bosses on farm.

reg cleared within 4-6 weeks. heroics......not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elgato View Post
    I would QQ pretty hard. 7/7 HMs in one week still means that a lot of guilds would also get there really fast. And the last thing I want is another 8 months of the same bosses on farm.
    I really doubt they will let 4.2 last for 8 months tbh

Think all will be over in 4-5.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    My raid grp start having trouble to get 10 people on for the raid so Im not sure
    But if it wasnt for that I would say around 2-3month (raiding 1 day a week for 3h)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe two nights for the normal modes. No idea about the heroics.

Deleted
    Really hard to say since the bosses on the PTR are intentionally really really low tuned, for testing purposes.

Normal within 2 weeks. Heroic 1-2 months for my guild or working on ragnaros HC by that time. Top guilds like paragon and vodka etc will clear this content in roughly a month or less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Really hard to say since the bosses on the PTR are intentionally really really low tuned, for testing purposes.
    If posting ascii art wouldn't get me infracted i would do it now really.

Biggest bs i have ever heared. You can't test anything that isn't at the level of end-product. Even if this is done, they would have upped it to intended diff before the end of the PTR. This was not done, PTR = Live diff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Btw res, how does a guild like yours handle the "Must quest before being able to enter" part?
    I think its rather lame, but i havn't done anything on the PTR so im not sure if this is just 10 quests done in 30mins or if its a whole chain of 35 quests taking 2,5 hours to complete.
    If your talking about starting the quests to get into the raid, you don't have to - you only need to do the quests to get into the firelands, the daily portion.

Probably for normals 2-3 weeks. Due to sever instability, and the bosses not being tuned down like on the ptr to test for phase changes and checking to see if mechanics actually work. Then heroics a few more weeks after that except for Rag. Rag heroic is hard to say since the last phase wasn't tested on the ptr.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might get a chance to clear Firelands in about two expansions or so, I guess.
    Peace through love, understanding and superior firepower.

We'll probably get 6/7 the first week, 7/7 if ragnaros doesn't have to be forcibly bent over

I kinda like the number 7 though, its more lucky than 13. I sure as effing hell do hope that it's an omen that means i'll be more lucky on the gear side this time.
    Signature by Tacy :]

I am in a 1/13 guild but even we expect to have 7/7 normal in 6-7 weeks and that is been generous. I would be very surprised if blizzard make normal mode a brick wall for the bads but I hope that even normals will offer some challenge

First or second night Intent will probably have 7/7 normal downed, I'd say within 2 months 7/7 Heroic. Maybe even 1.

Deleted
    Normal, id say a week and a half. Heroic modes? Hmmm, maybe a month

In my guild we are planning for 5 or 6/7 in the first night. Really depends on Ragnaros IMO.

Deleted
    Three weeks and two days for heroic 7/7.

Printscreen this and start counting from wednesday since it's when the EU realms to up.

Deleted
    2 weeks for normals, that's mainly due to the fact none of us really have any idea of what to expect. We have watched a few vids but nothing too in depth.

HCs not sure, maybe 2 months. When you think of it that way we are going to be bored by october, perfect time for release of next major content, but in reality they will stretch it to November.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    We only run 2 nights a week so i think my guild will get it in 1-2 months max