Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I would seriousely lol @ blizzard if any guild reaches 7/7H the second week.
    Why? There are some very talented players out there and I fully expect them to be able to clear the full thing in 2 weeks minimum.

First night probably 7/7 as most progression guilds will actually outgear the instance on normal mode.H modes maybe the first 2 weeks.

Normal Modes should take us less than a month, heroics I have no idea

Wow.... you guys sure are optimistic. Killing normal Rag within the first week? not a chance. Not in my guild, at least.
    Last edited by Howard Moon; 2011-06-28 at 07:00 AM.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Wow.... you guys sure are optimistic. Killing normal Rag withing the first week? not a chance. Not in my guild, at least.
    Oh we intend to laugh at him and kill him on first few attempts

At 1% SERVER DISCONNECTED

UH OH

Deleted
    Proly about one month for normal

Heroic? either never or in the last week before War of Ancients

Deleted
    well... T11 normal modes took 2 days (except nefarian who wasnt doable with basically no gear and was killed a week after release)
    Now since full 372 will almost certainly be enough to clear T12 heroic modes I think normal will be clear within 2 days. As for HC Ill give it 2 weeks for the first 6. Ragna another 2 weeks.

You guys are dumb. If all normal modes cleared within first week and a couple heroic bosses the next week...welcome to incoming Buffs to everthing by like 3o%

We are 10/13 heroic 25 currently. So normal might take like 3 weeks and heroics god knows how long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    You guys are dumb. If all normal modes cleared within first week and a couple heroic bosses the next week...welcome to incoming Buffs to everthing by like 3o%
    You have my word, We intend to destroy this content

And farm this for months and months

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    They can buff it all they want that would be fine with me. But still we are expecting to clear all normal the first night but it will take some time. After running the Ptr we have changed our raid comp to a lot more range and are hoping for H modes down the following week. As was mentioned most progression guilds downed everything normal the first 2 days in cata.

Top guilds: 2-3 weeks

Guild I'm in...eh, even I'm looking at a month or 2 before reg mode is down, we're only 4/13 as well currently (though honestly I couldn't give a personal crap about heroic modes, the other 9 members of the team do like em so I tag along too).

2 months tops

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    The first day get it right

7/7 Ragnaros within a few hours ( Pray to god servers are stable )

Then my guild is going back to get our red drakes because Shard of WoE was too amazing
    WAS amazing :-) ??? it still is man ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflzore View Post
    WAS amazing :-) ??? it still is man ^^
    Why does it have to be amazing

I want my shitty looking red drake :3

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    infinite as i stopped raiding with the end of real raids (TBC)

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    around 800 guilds have cleared 7/13 heroic bosses or more in 25 man mode after the release of Cataclysm according to a brief look at wowprogress.

I doubt these bosses are any easier.
    heroic t11 tromps normal t12 in difficaulty bro.

Ragnaros looks like a pushover on normal tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that people will be able to finish it within the first month

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    If posting ascii art wouldn't get me infracted i would do it now really.

Biggest bs i have ever heared. You can't test anything that isn't at the level of end-product. Even if this is done, they would have upped it to intended diff before the end of the PTR. This was not done, PTR = Live diff.
    Actually, they normally do it that way, they really dont need to test the difficulty on PTR, all they need is to test the fight and the abilities. If testers were hitting a brick wall in phase one, it would lead to phase 2 and 3 being really really bugged. So yes, it's been common practice so far in every single PTR testing to have nerfed bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.