Thread: Surv for PvP

10+ Year Old Account

Surv for PvP

My hunter's name is Lerroxx-US Tichondrius (horde), and it is my new "Main" for this patch, focusing on only pvp. Now for bg's i am using MM, and i have a BM OS. With the DMG buffs, to surv(and the nerfs to MM), i was wondering if sruv will be compairable to MM for BG's/Arena(Next week). Also i recall skipping black arrow in the Surv tree when talking pvp, with the buff do you now take the talent?

I was thinking a spec like this: http://wowtal.com/#k=8y5GvFD.b0w.hunter (please go easy if im retarded and messed up the spec, this is one i made that i think will do its work)

One change i thought would be to add 2 points into Mirrored Blades. And i would like to know if Sniper training is ok for arena use (im guessing only for the 15% crit chance to KS). Also about glyphs, for prime i was stuck between KS, Serpent sting, and arcane shot for the last 2 prime(Explosive shot being the other)

Any suggestion's/tips are greatly appreciated. Please no "Tip1: stay marks..." I WILL be keeping my marks spec, i was just looking for insight on survival as pvp spec.

Thanks for the help,
    ~Wrak

10+ Year Old Account
    No, Black Arrow is a Dispellable debuff, so it's weak and pointless.
    As for the spec Sniper training is something you will rarely keep up, so go for Point of No Escape and Mirrored Blades.