10+ Year Old Account

Heroes of Might and Magic

Anyone else play?

When I was about 7 years old (back in 98-99), my dad had HoMM3 and I used to watch him play it ALL the time. About 3 years ago, I got HoMM3 and I absolutely love it. HoMM5 is ok too (although nowhere close to 3), and HoMM4 sucks. Never tried 1 or 2.

As a person who played HoMMV starting from 3, I have to proudly admit that i liked 4 the most. To me 3 and 5 just look like games in which you build many of the same to win(focusing on amassing a single unit) whereas in Heroes 4,IMO it's the hero that matters most,especially since he can be killed during combat

Sometimes still play HoMM3 and HoMM4 (single maps, not campaign). While I admit that HoMM3 is better, don't think that HoMM4 sucks, I really liked hero development and bonuses from different class combinations.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

HoMM 2 is one of my favorite games of all time.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is just amazing. Never really played the others.

I'll have to download it again some time, been ages since I played...

Deleted
    I didn't even hear about it till 5 but it's kinda fun and good for killing time, especially the expansion.

By the way, M&M: Heroes 6 is coming soon too. It was supposed to be out in june but got delayed till september.

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I didn't even hear about it till 5 but it's kinda fun and good for killing time, especially the expansion.

By the way, M&M: Heroes 6 is coming soon too. It was supposed to be out in june but got delayed till september.
    The HOMM VI pre-order BETA should start today. Can't wait to get home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    The HOMM VI pre-order BETA should start today. Can't wait to get home.
    totally forgot about that, time to redeem my beta key i guess

Deleted
    I started playing 2.
    I totally played this game so much i actually never got bored of it (around the age of 9-10).
    Then i started playing HOMM3 and i played that a lot aswell,
    i dont like 4 and 5.
    But i heard 6 or 7 is coming out soon!

I've played Heroes of Might and Magic 2 and 3. But HoMM4 disappointed me. So until now I haven't played HoMM5. I can remember in HoMM2, I try to input a cheating code, that makes me have 1000 black dragons. But the computer has 9999.... But if I don't input the code, the computer has none. WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordakanen View Post
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is just amazing. Never really played the others.

I'll have to download it again some time, been ages since I played...
    Just this. HoMM3 was sooo awesome. I still recall a few matches going for several hours. For me this was the best turn-based strategy game of all times. For HoMM4: i tried it a few times but it just wasn't the same and could not catch and keep my interest. HoMM3 4-ever!

And I might also need to dig it out again and try it once more

I loved HoMM3, but after i played fifth one, i just couldnt play it again (mainly because of combat).

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    Anyone else play?

When I was about 7 years old (back in 98-99), my dad had HoMM3 and I used to watch him play it ALL the time. About 3 years ago, I got HoMM3 and I absolutely love it. HoMM5 is ok too (although nowhere close to 3), and HoMM4 sucks. Never tried 1 or 2.
    2 is my favorite of the series, but my brother and i enjoy 3's multi player more for some reason. I like to look at the HoMM series as the coolest board game you will ever play hehe