Carcharias Headset

Hello, I'm looking to buy a gaming headset and want to see if anyone has any recommendations. I was looking at the Razer Carcharias, as it is relatively cheaper than everything else Razer offers. Yes the Orca and Piranha are cheaper, but firstly they don't have mics, and the Orca is green which I dislike, and the Piranha looks flimsy. So basically if anyone has suggestions for any black (dark), sturdy, and mic including headset please leave them below. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the carcharias, actually wearing them this second, and I have to admit, I do regret buying them. I regret it because I know I could have got something better for the money. They also hurt my ear after a few hours, and require me to take them off for a minute. The cord is braided, the mic seems to work fine, there's no drivers, the cord is really long (can be a dislike though), and it works fine, oh and it has a adjustable thing to fit your head. It has pretty good bass also.

But if I could go back and not get them I would, they just really hurt my ears after a while, it maybe because I have long hair, or whatever, I've read good reviews about them though so it maybe just me.

The steelseries Siberia's look nice.
    Also the Logitech G35 and G930's look nice also, I wish I would have got either of them instead. Its up to you though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

I'm wearing mine this second as well, have had them for almost a year I think. How on earth can they hurt your head? I've worn them for up to 12 hours on many days, and almost every time I forget they're even on my head :\ They're incredibly comfortable. I really don't have any complaints. Cord has been fine, not like I mess with it at all, and it's very durable from what I can tell.

For the price point, doesn't need anything else. Works like a dream.

Edit: Just read the middle thing there, it could be the hair. I have a pretty big head and they're way more comfortable than any other headset I've had. When it comes to hurting my head...Turtle Beach px21 hurt mine :\