Deleted

Adventure games?

Hello fellas, I'm in search of something new and fresh like "The Whispered World". Avoid to suggest old games, even if from 3rd millenium [The longest journey etc], I just want a NEW adventure game with cartoon graphics if possible.

Actually playing "A new beginning" and "Gray matter", awesome games okay, but I'm a Discworld/Gobliiins/Monkey Island nostalgic..

Thanks in advance ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    might want to try the remakes of monkey 1 and 2, i loved them

Deleted
    Obviously already re-completed them
    So much love with Guybrush <3

The Next Big Thing by Pendulo Studios (The guys that made the Runaway series). You can also check the Runaway series too. :P
    Broken Sword (I think they made a remastered version of the first game recently, so it will probably be in high rez textures)
    Machinarium.

There are a lot of good indie adventure games out there.
    However you should know that the old Adventure games were the best

Deleted
    I've already completed Machinarium and actually playing The Next Big Thing, but it's more a puzzle game, not really what I want. Broken sword and Runaway are storycal, I have completed them long time ago It's like asking me to complete Grim Fandango right now :P

Old adventure games are best, of course, but "The whispered World" is really a piece of Art and I'm in hope of someone who know hidden indie adventure games like this..