WoW freezing, Need way to track it

I need a way to track why my client is crashing, about 3 times a night my client will freeze up and i have to alt f4 out of it. I need to find out why, iv turned off every addon i can raid without, iv tried it on a cleen install of wow, iv reinstalled windows, iv tested ram, gpu and resealed my cpu, my connection is fine.

Recently been having the same problem. No where near as often as you though.

Deleted
    Go to the ingame menu. Escape->Interface settings->Others/Help Activate the show lua errors option. Type in: "/reload" in the chat to rleoad the interface. If you get any kind of LUA error disable the addon that is causing it. Do this until all Lua errors are gone.

If you have no LUA errors and your game freezes check your DirextX and GFX drivers.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2011-06-28 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Go to the ingame menu. Escape->Interface settings->Others/Help Activate the show lua errors option. Type in: "/reload" in the chat to rleoad the interface. If you get any kind of LUA error disable the addon that is causing it. Do this until all Lua errors are gone.

If you have no LUA errors and your game freezes check your DirextX and GFX drivers.
    Drivers are all up to date, also note this has happened on 2 different installs of windows .

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Drivers are all up to date, also note this has happened on 2 different installs of windows .
    Uhmm did you actually do the part, zorker said about the "show lua errors" option and disabling addons?

Otherwise, can you please inform us if this is still happening, without any addons enabled at all

I think it is likely this kind of error is related to the COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED change in 4.0->4.1 (4.1->4.2 will have AGAIN such a change, BTW). In many cases this will not even pop a lua error! Just lag and disconnects and
    even WoW freezes on some addons.

Suggestion:

a) Update your addons
    b) Install an addon capable of profiling addon performance/memory usage like for example TitanBar. If you
    see memory usage of some addons going totally through the roof, they are most likely the "villains"
    c) especially all addons dealing with combat log need to be updated (scrolling combat text, damagemeter,
    addons dealing with buffs/debuffs, bossmods, etc.).

I cannot guarantee this is the issue. But I think it is likely.

Found this on US Forums.

I had the same problem, so I deleted Cache, wtf, interface AND data/cache folders. Ran repair tool afterwards.
    Almost had 3 days without any "wow is not responding" (knock on wood).

Now I only play with (ALL updated) dbm, skada, power auras, decursive, prat, combustion helper, auctionater, gtfo, headcount2. moveanything, omen, omincc, tidyplates, wmarkers, ackisrecipelist.