The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

A little help please?:)

Hey, ive just started playing a lock, at level 33 now, and ive been looking for "basic advice", like what specc is upposed to be a PvP specc, and whats best for leveling? im doing alot of dungeons at the moment so thats where most of my exp is coming from, ive been specced in Demonology most of the way, but have recently dualspecced into destro, which ive noticed is alot better DPS,

i also keep getting confused as hell over the different pets and what situations there for, And lastly i have a few mental issues, so i find it almost impossible to keep track of multi DoTs ect (probaly chose the wrong class then lol) but is a certain specc better for me? i was thinking Demonology because it looks a little simpler,

thanks for your advice, its all apreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Warlocks can be a hard class to grasp, but they can still be fun if you suck. My very first 60 was a lock, good times were had.

I can try to help, i find aff pretty solid if you are just straight leveling (questing and such). The pet is a personal choice anymore, the imp is nice for sta, the felpuppy is nice for int. The big ole blueberry is helpful if you are fighting something that will slap you around a bit. I never use the succy, never did like her.

Demonology is a pretty strong spec, you will want to run with the felguard, always, nothing else. I find demo hits very hard in pvp, i would assume it would be pretty strong ripping through quest mobs as well.

Destro (when i played it at 70 and a tiny bit at 80) seemed to be more an end game, huge raid dps spec.

I hope that helped a bit, i'm sure someone with much much more knowledge than me will come along and help you alot more.