Thread: BG Healing

10+ Year Old Account

BG Healing

Hi,

I recently watched an older video of a Paladin healing a BG (and thus, himself) rather expertly, and I noticed he is *not* using any healing addon such as VuhDo (what I currently use). This looks great, because healing BGs with VuhDo just seems clunky to me, a little odd. I don't like clicking, especially since I mouse turn and WASD move, it just doesn't present itself well in the heat of protecting a node or advancing a flag.

Now, I'm at work so I can't link the actual video. To give you an idea of what I saw, the Paladin was basically using the standard raid frame on the left-organized into groups, and you would see each get highlighted independently (no mouse cursor hovering over the name), and a heal going out to them. Aside from the fact that I didn't even see a mouse cursor at any point in the video...can someone explain to me how this way of healing is accomplished?

I'll admit I've been spoiled with VuhDo, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Flummox

Mouseover macros? i personally click heal in BGs and dont in arena Mouse up party 1 mouse down party 2 is awesome

But i think mouseover macros works.

Fraps doesn't record the mouse cursor, I believe. So he was probably doing exactly what others do on VuhDo, I imagine :\

Most probably the program he used to record hides the mouse cursor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Britannia View Post
    Fraps doesn't record the mouse cursor, I believe. So he was probably doing exactly what others do on VuhDo, I imagine :\
    Oh wow, I didn't know that. That must be it then! Here I was all impressed with this guy...

Thanks a lot d00ds.

Quote Originally Posted by Britannia View Post
    Yeah, there's a setting on fraps that allows you to not show the cursor. Helps you look a lot better :]
    War is peace Freedom is slavery Ignorance is strength