10+ Year Old Account

[Closed Quest SRP Sign-Up] Spread Thin

Gonna try my hand at running my own RP. Any tips or advice for running one would be appreciated in pm form. Also participating would be even more appreciated!

Background Story: Ryan's heart pounded and adrenaline pumped furiously through his body, however this was nothing new. He walked steadily through the coridoors of the sprawling Undercity, cloaked from head to toe to hide the fact that he wasn't actually dead. This wasn't the first time he walked this path to his contact within the city. He always enjoyed this city for its ease of hiding, no one bothered you unless you bothered them, but something seemed off this time his path was too empty.

He arrived at the smallest book shop in the magic quater and set several hundred gold peices on the counter.

"A copy of The Betrayer Ascendant if you have it." He left hand fell to his daggers on his belt and he gripped them tightly.
    "Heh, Haven't you read that one before?"
    "Yes but my copy seems to be out of date."
    "Ah, out of date. Yes that seems to be common in this world today." He swept the coins off the counter and deposited them in his pocket and waved Ryan to follow. "Come with me I think I have the latest one in the back."

The shopkeep closed the door behind them and Ryan took off his hood. "It is good to see you again old friend."
    "Always for the son of Silvered Martha." His expession changed slightly but since his face was now half gone Ryan always had trouble guessing what the old forsaken was thinking. "I came across these," he pulled down three scrolls from nearby shelves and handed them to Ryan.
    "Plentiful as always." Ryan started to unseal the scroll when the Shopkeep set his hand on Ryan's to stop him.
    "I am sorry, but I can't die again," and he pointed the back door.

Ignoring his hood, Ryan shoved the scrolls in his bag and bounded to the door shoving the shopkeeper to the floor as the door to the shop was broken open and Forsaken guards rushed in. Ryan droped several black balls that exploded behind him in a cloud of thick smoke.

He ran quickly following one of the paths he knew of to the surface. Several guards blocked his path but before they saw him two of them fell with daggers protruding from their chests. The others reached for their swords but he was already upon them. He landed a solid kick the the first that sent him falling into the wall. A few quick jabs and he disarmed the second, twisted and shoved a third dagger into it's chin and up to the brain. He drew it out and flung it into the last guard's head as it was stumbling up. They both fell with loud thumps to the ground. "THIS WAY I HEARD SOME FIGHTING!" Ryan cursed under his breath and pulled his first two daggers out of the guards and sprinted down his path. At least he didn't tell them which path I would take. The rest of his path was empty but at the trap door to the empty streets above he set a trap just in case.

He climbed to the southern wall of Lordaeron and pulled out a flare gun, hope they sent the gryphon already. He shot it off towards the lake and after a few minutes a lone gryphon flew towards him and landed. As he got on a few streets over he heard a cry of pain and saw green whispers of smoke rising. Ryan grinned and squeezed his heels to the gryphon's sides and said, "Lets fly to home." He soared off towards Aerie Peak.

He aimed high in the sky and pulled his hood up and tighten his cloak around him as the air thinned and dropped to freezing temperatures. After a few hours the city of the Wildhammer dwarfs came into sight. He landed and greeted the flightmaster, "Glad ter see ya brought this one back unharmed." Ryan hopped down and pulled off his hood. "Hey that last one wasn't my fault," he grinned and patted the old flightmaster on the back.

He walked down to the inn and found a table in the back and pulled out the scrolls. He rolled them out and set to reading them. I wonder just how far back him and my mom went. Everything is actually here. Standard troop movements and locations of new supply lines. He got to the last scroll and it was comprised of the shopkeepers own handwriting.

I have no doubt that you are reading this safely in some Inn far from horde soldiers by now. I hope that you did not suffer much from my unfortunate but necessary betrayal. Do not worry I am safe, I learned more than just haggling from your mother, but I must warn you not to come back to Undercity for quiet some time and to no longer count me as a contact. They will be watching me from now on.

Originally I planned to sell this next bit for as much as you had but given that I was betrayed by my last assistant and then in turn had to betray you, I'm giving you this bit of information for free in hopes to make me square with you and your mother.

A group loyal to Grand Apothecary Putress and intent on avenging his death has sprung up recently here in Undercity with a new plan. From what I have heard they plan to steal and use this new plague against King Varian and the new Warchief Garrosh. Unfortunately I was not able to find out how they plan to get the plague to them. I found several Alliance and Horde order forms for several different produce, but there were still more I didn't see. I would suggest you start there. Lastly their leader's name is Johnathan Cook and the call themselves The Forsook.

State of the world: The twilights, Blackdragon flight, Old Gods, Druids of Flame and Elemental Lords. The world is in a state of war and even after the initial shattering the armies and organizations of the collective factions are spread thin over the world dealing with new enemies and rebuilding over the old ones.

Mission: To stop the planned assassinations on the Leaders of the Alliance and Horde and prevent the spread of the new plague within their capital cities.

Characters Allowed: Anyone friendly to the Alliance or Horde. Looking for a few on each side, and someone to volunteer to lead the horde group. This will be a quiet mission as to not alert the Forsook to our presence, but Factions will be allowed in small numbers. For example I will be bringing in 5 members of my Faction "The Blitz Mercenaries" including Ryan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You find a folded letter on your person. The front has this symbol (below) and you open to find this message.
    You may not know me but I know of you. Given your skills and reputation I ask of you to meet me in the Inn of Ratchet on the 10th of this month to help me. Help me uncover a traitorous group intent on killing the Leaders of the Horde and Alliance and spread the new plague within their cities. Of course besides the obvious gains of honor and respect with your people you will be compensated with gold rewards from myself at the success of our mission.

If you choose to accept bring this letter with you and present it to warrior that will be waiting at the entrance to the inn and you will be shown to the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said I will be bringing Ryan and 4 members of my faction. 2 moderate warriors, 1 rogue specialized in combat and 1 priest with a mastery of alchemy. And I will be starting this on the 10th of this month. Maybe sooner depending how the sign up goes.
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2011-07-04 at 06:11 PM.

I'd like to bring my Forest (Or Zandalari) Troll Shaman. His Bio is a work in progress, so there is a chance that I may not finish him in time. If that is the case, I'll bring along Nehlya, my Spell Breaker. Looking forward to this!

I can bring 1 or 2 of mine, depending on what happens.

I've got 1 neutral character, Terragneon the Grey who is a Elementalist/Shamanistic Black Dragon. There is Larthian Dawnbreaker who is a High Elf Druid. And then there is my Spell-breaker, Thedelion Dawnbreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorianas View Post
    I think it might be time for Khorianas Dawnseeker to step into an RP again.
    /gasps :O

OT; Extra info on mine:

Terragneon is a sane black dragon, mostly walks around in human form (for obvious reasons) and of neutral (Lawful good) alignment, Thedelion Dawnbreaker is a Horde warleader, and Larthian is a High Elf who is allied with the Cenarion Circle, mostly the Night Elves, so he could be used with the Alliance.
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2011-07-04 at 07:44 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    This looks like it might be a good RP for my Noxvari, possibly as leader of the Horde dudes. As a Forsaken zealot, there are few things she loves more than killing traitors.

Will there be a post order?
    Last edited by Synaxis; 2011-07-04 at 12:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill bring a new character that I have to get a bio up for, it will be my Worgen Knight.

I think it might be time for Ulay to step into an RP again. Since he and your mercs have met briefly, I see a possibility there.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-07-04 at 07:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mayhaps Bodde would like to get into this RP. Assuming it is agreeable aye?

Also joining in late with Shujaa, the troll of awesomeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far I have:

Alliance:
    Ryan Tate - Myself
    {Worgen Knight} - Vadoor
    Bodde - Aramore
    Larthian Dawnbreaker - Shadow-cleave

Horde:
    Noxvari Shadowstalker - Syn (tentative)
    Archilios Lightspire - Madgod (late entrance)
    Shujaa - Basse (later entrance)
    Ulay - Khorianas
    Thorn - Saerwen
    Earthmender Zen'tiri - Elyaan

I think I'm going to end the sign-ups here though, since there are now 10 people, including myself, signed up. But I know Elyaan and Vadoor are finishing up new Bios to go along with this RP so I am going to hold off on starting it for now.

I found a different solution to my worries about what not so for now there won't be a post order. Syn let me know if this means you won't be joining.
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2011-07-04 at 06:17 PM. Reason: updated with Shadow's choice of character

We don't have much Alliance, so put me in as my Druid, Larthian Dawnbreaker. This should be fun ; First time as Him, as a Druid, an Alliance, and I'm looking forward to it.

Remember people, CAT DURID IS 4 FITE.

Zen'tiri is mostly done. His personality, strengths and weaknesses just require completion. Also, slight tweaking to his history, once I'm fully awake. Count him in.

Deleted
    Thorn be aidin...

I'd like to join if you ever feel like adding a neutral stretching to alliance character.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post12122335

feel free to PM me with your answer