Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drmadhatter View Post
    I have a Razor mamba and love it wouldn't trade that bad boy in for 2304203423g on wow. Fast easy to you and response time is amazing.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153048&Tpk=razer mamba

Surely you can't be talking about one of the most expensive and overhyped mice on the market right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    You like the BlackWidow, AFAIK, and I haven't heard you say much about any other mice by them. The Marauder is used widely in pro tournaments, along with the rest of the SC2 peripherals. I'm going to assume they wouldn't use them if they sucked ass.

Either way, I think I may have made up my mind.
    And @Crazypearce: $40 well built mechanical keyboards don't exist.
    Razer-headphones are dreadful.
    The blackwidow is the only one I'd actually consider. If the Logitech G110 hadn't been so good. And the Marauder is so widely used because of sponsorship. :P I was in the WC3-scene, it's most likely the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    The blackwidow is the only one I'd actually consider. If the Logitech G110 hadn't been so good. And the Marauder is so widely used because of sponsorship. :P I was in the WC3-scene, it's most likely the same.
    Meh, I think the Marauder is exactly what I'm looking for. .-. Even has adjustable click actuation, which is cool.
    *Turns click actuation all the way up, enjoys making beautiful noise with Mechanical Keyboard and sexy new mouse* lawl, I r excited.
    So yeah, any last minute recommendations before I blow 125USD?

Also, I use Turtle Beach DX11's, so I wouldn't know. I love these things. x3

I use a Razer DeathAdder, and it is incredibly awesome for only $45 or so online ($60 in stores). It's ergonomic, very aesthetically pleasing, and feels great. That deal looks great, but I haven't tried the Spectre so I can't comment on it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i would sugest an LS1 logitech mouse, i tried steelseries mice but they are too slow in cross screen movement. the LS1 is fast as fuck and last a long time, it just doesnt have side buttons, but you only need those if you are a nab that cant play the game and need some kind of edge.

---------- Post added 2011-06-28 at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    if you want a great headset use the steelseries 3H.
    GRRRRRR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrusaran View Post
    i would sugest an LS1 logitech mouse, i tried steelseries mice but they are too slow in cross screen movement. the LS1 is fast as fuck and last a long time, it just doesnt have side buttons, but you only need those if you are a nab that cant play the game and need some kind of edge.
    Or I'm an active artist and two extra keys are rather important?
    Don't assume shit. -.-

well, the best mouse ive had was sidewinder x5 from microsoft. really great, and you hand doesnt get tired. but takes a few days to get used to the way to hold it, but hten it got stolen and i bought a new mouse down in the local grocery store. medion erazer. and im really happy with it. got laser optics, changealbe dpi(on the mouse) and the ability to press those buttons like CRAZY!! atleast it cost me about 30-40 dollars so not really anything expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrusaran View Post
    if you want a great headset use the steelseries 3H.
    If I woulkd want a great one, I sure wouldn't go to steelseries either. :P I wouldn't go to a gaming-company for serious things, I'd go to a sound-company.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153048&Tpk=razer mamba

Surely you can't be talking about one of the most expensive and overhyped mice on the market right now.
    Love it works amazing on pc and mac and battery life is nice 15 hours plus havent had any issues with it go to bed throw it on the charger its ready for me the next day.
    The battle for Good and Evil is one we fight everyday. Now where did I put my Power Ranger custom.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.636951

Probably going with that combo. :S GLHF. x3
    I want the Marauder keyboard, but I can't stand Membrane keyboards, and it doesn't look very comfortable.
    So your razer mouse started breaking and you want to get another razer mouse to replace it? Sounds like a chain

Another vote for the RAT series from me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    So your razer mouse started breaking and you want to get another razer mouse to replace it? Sounds like a chain

Another vote for the RAT series from me
    I've had the mouse for quite awhile now, I'm ALWAYS on the computer, and I've only had one Razer mouse so far. It's lasted "long enough" for me. (Two years.) It's performed well, and I have no regrets. I'm not going to generalize a brand by a single product that served it's purpose more than aptly.

I've had thousands of hours of great game time with two different types of gaming mouse.

Naga Razor - got it for 75$. Black. Super fast clicking ability w/ excellent scroll wheel. 2 spare programmable buttons very near left click intended for use of index finger. as well as a 1-12 numpad built into the left side of the mouse intended for thumb use. The cord is an interlaced woven pattern and it seems very durable, ive had it for about a year, i move around ALOT and ive dropped it many times. It has great durability in my opinion.

Microsoft Sidewinder - about 70$ i think, bought it back in BC, so I cant really remember the cost. It is Black. Has very adjustable DPI settings with a LED screen to tell you exactly what the DPI is currently set at. It also has a weight kit built into the bottom with 3 slots to insert weights (that it comes with) to make the mouse heavier or lighter (very Light w/o any weights in it), can add anywhere from 5 to 30 grams of extra weight (I usually used 15-20 extra grams of weight). Awesome Scroll wheel, and interchangeable sliders for the bottom of the mouse surface to keep it gliding fast. It doesnt click as fast as the Naga Razor does.

Love both these mouses, still use both depending on what game im playing.

I've had the mouse for quite awhile now, I'm ALWAYS on the computer, and I've only had one Razer mouse so far. It's lasted "long enough" for me. (Two years.) It's performed well, and I have no regrets. I'm not going to generalize a brand by a single product that served it's purpose more than aptly.
    Allright you didnt say how long you had it(or you did and im just to tired), 2 years is a good duration by me

If all you need is 2 buttons and a wheel, get a Logitech Mx518.

Sig by Mipeo

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shame people are knocking the Naga, I love it and all of my Razer products have been great. Even if one of my Razer products had a shorter life than what I expected I would continue to buy them because overall I have had the best experience with them.

I think they are just jelly.

Deleted
    Razer Naga - it may look weird, but I can't play WoW without it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't help but laugh at the kids recommending me a Naga.
    So my Naga isn't cutting it any more.
    First sentence in first post people...

Keep it simple..Go with a 518..the G500 requires u to bind mousekeys to keyboard keys, its stupid.
    Any multiple button mouse, will prob require this its crazy. I havethe g500 and the mx518 and i love the 518 more.