Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by powersoul View Post
    So what is the advantage of Quick Sync? From what i can find on Google it only effects video encoding, is this correct?
    Well Virtu Lucid technology is still in development, the fact that Z68 boards allows you to fully utilize the CPU's iGP is a bonus, one of which is video encoding. I usually turn it on for efficiency reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by powersoul View Post
    And when you say that the P67 is only CPU overclocking, does this mean non - dedicated cards can't be OC'd on it?
    P67 boards doesn't allow you to overclock the iGP on the CPU, since you don't even have access to it. If by dedicated you mean discrete GFX cards, then this has very little to do with the motherboard. Provided you have a capable GFX card with decent cooling and headroom then this is usually controlled by the software readily available by the card manufacturer or programs found on the interweb.

Deleted
    Okey guys, I've checked and what i think this is the computer set i want. Could you please confirm if anything doesnt fit into the motherboard or anything like that.

* Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor
    Socket-LGA1155, Quad Core, 3.3Ghz, 6MB, 95W, Boxed w/fan

*ASUS P8Z68-V PRO, Socket-1155
    ATX, Z68, DDR3, 3xPCIe(2.0)x16, CFX&SLI, SATA 6Gb/s,USB3.0,FW, VGA,DVI,HDMI, EFI

* Corsair Vengeance™ DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL8

Kit w/2x 4GB XMS3 modules, CL8-8-8-24, 1.5V, Vengeance Heatspreader, 240 pin

Does all parts fit together etc etc

Thanks alot for helping me trough my major problem about buying new cumputer to anyone who responses

And again, when i copyed it gave links to the homepage i took it from (swedish one) but you can still see the info

That looks good!
    Super casual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellah View Post
    That looks good!
    have i finally succed to pick right computer sets now? X)

---------- Post added 2011-06-28 at 07:43 PM ----------

What could possible required for fan for this set?

Deleted

This is how mu computer will look like (thread before this: what motherboard for i5..

Okey guys, I've checked and what i think this is the computer set i want. Could you please confirm if anything doesnt fit into the motherboard or anything like that.

* Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor
    Socket-LGA1155, Quad Core, 3.3Ghz, 6MB, 95W, Boxed w/fan

*ASUS P8Z68-V PRO, Socket-1155
    ATX, Z68, DDR3, 3xPCIe(2.0)x16, CFX&SLI, SATA 6Gb/s,USB3.0,FW, VGA,DVI,HDMI, EFI

* Corsair Vengeance™ DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL8

Kit w/2x 4GB XMS3 modules, CL8-8-8-24, 1.5V, Vengeance Heatspreader, 240 pin

Does all parts fit together etc etc

Thanks alot for helping me trough my major problem about buying new cumputer to anyone who responses

What does this reqruied for fan? how much W ?

And again, when i copyed it gave links to the homepage i took it from (swedish one) but you can still see the info

15+ Year Old Account
    Well first of all you seems to have missed a little on the links :S

But the CPU will fit that mobo perfectly. The Ram will also fit.

As for W useage, i have no idea what GPU you got. So it's impossible for me to tell.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kailtas View Post
    Well first of all you seems to have missed a little on the links :S

But the CPU will fit that mobo perfectly. The Ram will also fit.

As for W useage, i have no idea what GPU you got. So it's impossible for me to tell.
    Got ATI Radeon 5770 HD

This PSU should be enough for whatever OP wants, unless he goes SLI/Crossfire.
    Hyper 212+ for CPU-cooling if you OC to something up to 4.5GHz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    This PSU should be enough for whatever OP wants, unless he goes SLI/Crossfire.
    Hyper 212+ for CPU-cooling if you OC to something up to 4.5GHz
    500w will just F*ck it up? just to be on the safe side if i really need to buy a new one or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePrittyGirl View Post
    500w will just F*ck it up? just to be on the safe side if i really need to buy a new one or not.
    If you plan on overclocking you'll want more than a 500watt in my opinion.

Deleted
    There was a double-thread. Merged them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    If you plan on overclocking you'll want more than a 500watt in my opinion.
    does that means if im not thinking of to overclock it straight after i get it the set, it should still work and not crash?

does that means if im not thinking of to overclock it straight after i get it the set, it should still work and not crash?
    500W should be fine then.

Deleted
    Should be fine. After looking up your GPU, recommended PSU is 450W, and I've read a review of someone using a 280W to run it.

Though I still think a 600W+ branded PSU would be a good investment for the system anyway.

Gigabyte Z68 UD3!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mnm View Post
    Gigabyte Z68 UD3!
    Ew... (lol)

I don't even look at Gigabyte boards anymore... compared to the Asus boards there's very little price difference and the Asus boards are soo much nicer to put together and update etc...

(To be honest, I don't really look at anything other than ASUS motherboards anymore but still...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Asus hands down.

Deleted
    I'm using an Asus P8P67 with my i5 2500k, no problems thus far. (gf560ti, 8gb ddr3, 2 extra fans)
    500W are more than enough, i'm running at 227W max (3d mark 11) according to my multitool ... without overclocking, and 58W while surfing and writing dumb stuff on mmo-champ.

Deleted
    Okey, some off-topic question. With these set for my computer, the 8gb memory, i5 2500k processor, asus motherboard and windows 7 64bit + 500w fan, 5770 hd radeon, could I livestream with a good quality and still not lag in-game?
    just curious

10+ Year Old Account
    Okey, some off-topic question. With these set for my computer, the 8gb memory, i5 2500k processor, asus motherboard and windows 7 64bit + 500w fan, 5770 hd radeon, could I livestream with a good quality and still not lag in-game?
    just curious
    That depends on your internet connection...
    Nothing in your local hardware though should make you lag.