glyph unleash lighting where to find it?

ive looked everywhere for it i dont see the glyph anywhere so i can learn it and make my servers elementals happy.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

I'm pretty sure its learnt from Northrend glyph research.
    Last edited by Magruun; 2011-06-28 at 07:53 PM.

omg if you have to learn it from the random glyph books theyre gonna be like 5k each -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twister9493 View Post
    omg if you have to learn it from the random glyph books theyre gonna be like 5k each -_-
    No need fot that.. since there are probably several inscribs that got all available glyphs they will get the new one with every research.

Deleted
    Northrend research. Also pretty suer they added all the glyphs taht were previously learnt from the books to Northrend research too. Or maybe that was a future idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can foresee this Glyph being mad expensive too.

Deleted
    It will be expencive at start, yes. Just wait a little while the marked drives the price down. Or maybe not. :3

I got ripped off, had every inscription already learned , updated.. did my Northrend Research and it "relearned" glyph of frost armor!!! Put in a ticket... FYI on my server they are selling for only 200g

They're down to 150g on my server. I've sold 30 - 40 so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ureonfire View Post
    I got ripped off, had every inscription already learned , updated.. did my Northrend Research and it "relearned" glyph of frost armor!!! Put in a ticket... FYI on my server they are selling for only 200g
    Were you using Ackis Recipe List or how do you know you had learned all glyphs? Same happened to me, but I'm doubting my own memory and the data of the ARL addon. Glyph of Frost Armor was added in patch 4.1, can't remember if I did any research after that.
    Last edited by mmoc060f1486cb; 2011-06-29 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiga View Post
    Were you using Ackis Recipe List or how do you know you had learned all glyphs? Same happened to me, but I'm doubting my own memory and the data of the ARL addon. Glyph of Frost Armor was added in patch 4.1, can't remember if I did any research after that.
    Well I have a Mage as an alt, and she has it socketed... so I made it LOL.. I spent over 10K buying books.. and yes I had ARL... we got screwed.. LOL, It did give me the drop today... we will see if i get my mats refunded

75g AH snagged one before price skyrocketed.

its northrend research to learn it. people trying to sell in ah for 150g each. i made 8 sold for 60g each. now the price is 70g on my server lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    its northrend research to learn it. people trying to sell in ah for 150g each. i made 8 sold for 60g each. now the price is 70g on my server lol.
    The glyph easily sells for 150g Never undercut with more than 1 copper, people are willing to pay a lot for glyphs!