Anyone else find it funny...

That Fandral just sorta showed up and kidnapped Thrall, the most powerful shaman in the world, in front of Malfurion, the most powerful druid in the world, and four dragon aspects, some of the most powerful beings in the world, and was able to just... walk away?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stories are stories, everything makes sense.

Anyone else find it funny that people still think lore exists in this game?

Isn't it funny that Varian Wyrnn was a gladiator for years and no one recognized him? The king of Stormwind, fighting in arenas, not one person realized that? It's just story telling.

And does anyone find it funny that it's a simple minion that keeps all the good guys down? I dunno it is wierd, so... I'd rather not think about it. =P

Fandral Staghelm just walks into Mordor...

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Isn't it funny that Varian Wyrnn was a gladiator for years and no one recognized him? The king of Stormwind, fighting in arenas, not one person realized that? It's just story telling.
    And more or less demonstrates that lifting entire ideas from the Dragonlance Legends series can be considered "lore". (Although to be fair, in Dragonlance the plot had more believability in that the main characters were acting after traveling back in time).

Deleted
    Isn't it funny that Ragnaros doesn't just put all his 6 bosses in the same room and let us fight them all at once?
    Things happen.

Deleted
    For me it is kind of odd.

But you may either accept it as it is, or struggle to come up with the answer why it was done so. And as the latter is usually fruitless...

Quote Originally Posted by Delandis View Post
    Isn't it funny that Ragnaros doesn't just put all his 6 bosses in the same room and let us fight them all at once?
    Things happen.
    Hey, what are those 10/25 people over there doing? Why did they kill all my guards? Eh, they look pretty harmless so I'm not going to bother wiping them out.

4 min 57 seconds later......... *boss dies*

When you try to introduce logic to an illogical situation, things don't necessarily compute

at least the main boss is still running around burning stuff, so we can't say he's just doing nothing while we attack his minions.

though he's kind of stupid to not target towns most of the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

while I can let most things slide in this game it's just extremely puzzling especially since everyone of those characters should have been able to kill Fandral alone, let alone all together like that I feel like if they all just raised their index finger at the same time he'd just blow up