10+ Year Old Account

Tablet's; Usage, Gaming and other things...

Do you actually use your tablet?
    What for?

Has anyone tried playing any games more graphically intense than Solataire on their Tablet?
    What did/do you play?
    How well did it run?
    What were you able to to in-game?

Yes I use my tablet not as much as I originally thought I would though (iPad 2). I bought it at the end of my last semester for academic purposes. This summer ive mostly played games on it, next semester though it will be used to record lectures, take notes, and view my textbooks as e-books.

As for playing games, look at this!
    http://www.epicgames.com/infinityblade/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGiant89 View Post
    Yes I use my tablet not as much as I originally thought I would though (iPad 2). I bought it at the end of my last semester for academic purposes. This summer ive mostly played games on it, next semester though it will be used to record lectures, take notes, and view my textbooks as e-books.

As for playing games, look at this!
    http://www.epicgames.com/infinityblade/
    So basiclly you use your Tablet to do everything you can already do on your phone? 8-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah, how the hell do you take notes on your Tablet :/

I personally have a ZTE v9 (Optus My Tab for Aussies). Only set me back 100AU (inc 3gb of data) - I am actually struggling to find things to use it for :/ Facebok mobile and just messing around with random android apps. For me, it's not a super high powered device, but rather something to learn on.