Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    New Thrall Questline thingy, bought new pvp gear then did some really nice hardcore fighting bg's that we won, tried some new wargame arena thing with some guildies that was really fun and learned some new recipes... then to bed

Deleted
    Did new quests, got 2 pieces of T11.

Made 70k gold from the ah on the first day. Good day

Deleted
    Did the new quests..got dissapointed when i was done in half a hour with them. Went into a few random ZA/ZG's with my guildies, bought the hunter chest, dpsed BH, healed BH, did 1 trashrun in Firelands, went for the Footboss, in the evening, discovered that it's harder then we all thought. Then i went on my druid alt, lvled a bit..

Yeah that's about it actualy..

OW...wait..

BALLOON!!!!!!! ;-) Yeah that was the best moment of the day ;-)

Killed 4/7 pulled Alysrazor for a second time, 1min into the fight the floor disappeared and everyone fell through including Alysrazor. Alysrazor died, counted as dead on raid lockout. Nobody got the achievement kill (which is needed to unlock heroic next week) nobody got any loot, nor the Eternal Ember for the staff to our mage. So yeh, not a very good day.

Deleted
    some new achievments and pets (yay, 150 pet reward looks nice)
    trash farming until honored
    made ~90k gold
    killed shannox but had a few problems with the beth'tilac trash... thanks blizz for letting german clients crash at the 3rd trashgroup x_x

Deleted
    Chaos on trash and Lord Rhyolith... but at least I'm Friendly!

Also, does anyone have an issue with the pack before Beth'Tilac, the Drone not resetting its Consume stacks on a wipe? We had a terrible pull at first, and then couldn't kill it afterwards due to the Drone one-shotting tanks with its breath

Deleted
    Did the quests, they were not bad. Then went and killed some firelands trash, firelands looks amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally started in Molten Front, guild has continued to 5/7 thus far, but called it quits (we usually don't raid during the week) because of folks needing some sleep before work.

Firelands looks impressive, but the gated dailies are kind of bugging me, seems more like a time sink, than an epic evolving quest chain. Which is, for all intents and purposes, what it probably really is.

Looking forward to making bank tonight through auctions however.