10+ Year Old Account

How do you get to firelands?

As a raider i'm curious how to get to the raid portal tonight, does anyone know for sure?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this acceptable?

^What he said...aka you fly in the front door.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg sulfuron spire, thanks for that i feel retarded. I was thinking the entrance would be in the actual firelands :P

Resentful, while you're on the forums. Is Eternal Embers definitely the item for the legendary and did you kill any boss to see how many it drops and if they're trade-able.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread made me lol.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geomatician View Post
    Resentful, while you're on the forums. Is Eternal Embers definitely the item for the legendary and did you kill any boss to see how many it drops and if they're trade-able.
    From my information and sources, the embers are only see-able by the people who have the quest

There's two types of embers

The quest ones
    The crafted ones

Someone feel free to clarify me if you wish

We have not killed any bosses right now, we aren't concerned for high ranking in normal modes within here Geo, in about an hour well be doing 7/7

Forgive me
    Last edited by Resentful; 2011-06-28 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    From my information and sources, the embers are only see-able by the people who have the quest

There's two types of embers

The quest ones
    The crafted ones

Someone feel free to clarify me if you wish
    Pishposh, thats all known from ptr. I want to know if anyone in your guild has gotten that quest (which like takes about 2 minutes to get to) and if you killed any boss yet in firelands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geomatician View Post
    Pishposh, thats all known from ptr. I want to know if anyone in your guild has gotten that quest (which like takes about 2 minutes to get to) and if you killed any boss yet in firelands.
    Edited my post :P Sorry Geo!

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Edited my post :P Sorry Geo!
    Thats ok but what about the other part? Did any of your casters get the quest which shows that you need 25 Eternal Embers? Sorry for hassling you but I would like to know. On PTR the quest item it was stackable on one person, which is what I'm guessing isn't happening on Live. Which is why I asked if you killed a boss.

Once you find out, I would also like to know. Having been in the PTR, and knowing that the quest when given there was started by a GM, who gave everyone the embers, I realize that no one at the moment, knows what and where they drop for certain. Please post here when you find out!