Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliyah View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...na/achievement

The only boss that didn't seem stupid easy was Rag. =\
    Pretty much right. The only reason we even wiped on Staghelm was due to people derping with seeds.

This is just pathetic to see that the raids are getting cleared in the first night of the patch, I won't be surprised if the Heroics are going to be cleared pretty quick soon.

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisd View Post
    This is just pathetic to see that the raids are getting cleared in the first night of the patch, I won't be surprised if the Heroics are going to be cleared pretty quick soon.
    You probably didn't play with this attitude but 3.1 (Ulduar) was one of the buggiest patch launches ever, with constant server crashes. Yogg was still killed in under 24 hours.

Not defending the easiness of normal modes but if you want to argue about difficulty, wait for hardmodes.

edit: Can't confirm but im pretty sure the fabled Sunwell Plateau also had Kalecgos go down on the first day.
    Last edited by Future; 2011-06-28 at 11:30 PM.
    Shadows are cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    Pretty much right. The only reason we even wiped on Staghelm was due to people derping with seeds.
    And our Alysrazor wipe was herp derp tornadoes are hard.

Deleted

And again theese kind of responces.

You know theese guys are in "hardcore" guilds, they all in 372iLvl items + sinestra loot, and they killing stuff fast enough which drop 6 iLvl+ higher gear ( 378 ).
    Please, let us first see the hardmodes then we'll talk.

do you not also understand that these guys have also been on the PTR for 2+ months, therefore not a true world first type kill, they've working on strategy and tactics for those months and as such, can blow through the first 3-4 bosses with relative ease. And add that most of these types of guilds are solid top 100 types that, in simple words, are very, very good at what they do.

Deleted
    So, the question we've all been wanting to ask. is it true that there is no cloth+spirit loot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard also said they didn't want to make normal modes harder then BWD and BoT.

For all the people that say that HMs will be harder, it would be stupid if they made the Heroic bosses extremely hard since there are only total of 7 bosses in Firelands.
    So if they are going to end up over tuned people will have to practice on the same boss for months to defeat only 1 boss, most of the people will just give up or will feel burned out.

I am pretty sure its a bad design and Blizzard doesn't want this, so obviously the bosses can't be that hard, that's why I expect them to clear HM fast as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    For all the people that say that HMs will be harder, it would be stupid if they made the Heroic bosses extremely hard since there are only total of 7 bosses in Firelands.
    So if they are going to end up over tuned people will have to practice on the same boss for months to defeat only 1 boss, most of the people will just give up or will feel burned out.

I am pretty sure its a bad design and Blizzard doesn't want this, so obviously the bosses can't be that hard, that's why I expect them to clear HM fast as well.
    The hardcore community all liked Sunwell (6 bosses and gated to fucking boot), i don't get your argument. Hardmodes are for people who like to fight against the tide and overcome the challenge, in this case a raid boss.

Oh nevermind i do, butthurt for the sake of butthurt.
    Shadows are cruel.

Deleted
    Any news on Eternal Embers for the Legendary quest? Is it a quest item, where and how does it drop etc. Thanks!

Deleted
    Firelands normal have to be easier enouth for ppl with only t11 normal. So ppl with t11 heroic and skill have to find that content easy or something is realy broken.

Was the same on wowlk where ppl with 25man gear heroic mode said that 10man normal mode was to easy --'

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    The hardcore community all liked Sunwell (6 bosses and gated to fucking boot), i don't get your argument. Hardmodes are for people who like to fight against the tide and overcome the challenge, in this case a raid boss.

Oh nevermind i do, butthurt for the sake of butthurt.
    Blizzard said many times that they want more people to experience more content and want them to practice in Heroic Raids, they also said that they weren't happy with the number of guilds that cleared the Heroics and they want to wait more for other guilds before advancing into the next tier.

If they follow this path then it won't be that hard, or leading them to extend T12 as well till more guilds will clear Heroics, and again, if the bosses are too hard it will take a lot of time which is not their intention.

Yea, K, top guilds clear the fights fast. They also cleared most sunwell bosses in a day after their releases and that instance is classed as brutal. Get over it. Normal modes up to majordormo tuned for 359, these guys are in mostly 372-373 average.

Any info on the legendary would be cool. which items did it end up requiring (living ember/eternal ember), drop rate and boe ?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Yea, K, top guilds clear the fights fast. They also cleared most sunwell bosses in a day after their releases and that instance is classed as brutal. Get over it. Normal modes up to majordormo tuned for 359, these guys are in mostly 372-373 average.
    Hey someone gets it!

Love you Frozendekay person!

15+ Year Old Account
    any info on the living embers as of yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you take away the gated content and add up the "time to first kill" from the time the gates went down, all of Sunwell was cleared in around a week.
    By that logic, Ulduar, BWD, BoT, TotFW, and ICC > Sunwell.

Firelands heroic won't even be killed in 2 weeks, so it's already better than Sunwell by length definitions.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashydan View Post
    any info on the living embers as of yet?
    Got two from Shanox
    Can only be seen by people who have the quest

They vanish to that person only whoever looted it

So, is Firelands ToC 2.0 or what?