Problems with 4.2

Ok, my computer isn't crazy amazing but it has run WoW like a monster ever since Cata came out. Now that 4.2 is out however, I go to an area with lots of people, The Platform in Uldum where you are battling air elementals to save thrall for example, and my wow completely locks up. Everything stops, I can't even move backwards to fall off the damn platform. I don't think it's my computer because I can window out instantly pull up my browser and watch youtube like nothing is wrong at all. But then I try to window back into wow and it crashs. Anyone got an idea as to what I can do to fix this? I already killed my graphics, I went from best to absolute worse and it makes not the slightest difference. I droped all my addons already and I'm still stuck.
    Can't stop the train baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    i had a similar problem and i found out it was questhelper... so disable all your addons and see what happens

recount is the problem. disable it you should be good.

I'm EU here so I can't talk from experience yet, but I have seen numerous others describing your same issues, I would imagine the fact you have many people doing the same thing in the same area and plus it being patch day which is notorious for things not running smoothly would be your problem, hotfixes incoming i can imagine

However I have also heard a few people saying that turning setting to low and disabling addons worked for them. Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Biggayshammy View Post
    i had a similar problem and i found out it was questhelper... so disable all your addons and see what happens
    I already did that, I have no addons at all, I went so far as to delete them from my folder and everything. It hasn't helped.
    Can't stop the train baby.