Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zakayron View Post
    No. Sorry but honestly its a video game set in the middle ages. Think about that for a second.

I would personally like to see more forsaken stuff and an origin story for the trolls (all they ever say is they just were here last time i checked)
    And what do the Middle ages have to do with homosexuals? (not like this game holds true to the High Fantasy genre at this point)
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by zakayron View Post
    No. Sorry but honestly its a video game set in the middle ages. Think about that for a second.

I would personally like to see more forsaken stuff and an origin story for the trolls (all they ever say is they just were here last time i checked)
    Uh, no. The setting of Warcraft is NOT based on the middle ages. AT ALL. You think about it for a second, please.

I really want to know what the hell is going to happen with Med'an. Yes yes, I know you all hate him with a passion, doesn't change the fact that he's entwined in the lore... somewhat. I seriously think he's gone forever, though. Which kinda sucks =/

Garrosh was never very active in anything.

I don't think he should start now.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Inbred View Post
    Hey blizzard?!?

you forgot someone..

http://www.wowwiki.com/Med'an
    they said a while ago that med'an will not be making an appearance in cataclysm