Poll: Do you think they will have a filler or full content patch?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Poll: Omg. Whats next? Lets speculate...

Do you think that blizzard will hit us up with another Filler patch or do you think that they will just ship the next patch to us... I personally dont mind fillers. Enhances the story even if you clear the content in one day.

So what do you want in future patches?

What do you think the next patch will be centered around?
    (May be War of the ancients, but they may change their minds)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz has said that there will be a legendary in 4.3

I doubt a legendary will come from filler content

Am I the only person who want's an AQ20/40 remake filler patch?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasis View Post
    Do you think that blizzard will hit us up with another Filler patch or do you think that they will just ship the next patch to us... I personally dont mind fillers. Enhances the story even if you clear the content in one day.

So what do you want in future patches?

What do you think the next patch will be centered around?
    (May be War of the ancients, but they may change their minds)
    give it 8 months possibly more and we will get TOC v3 like the TOC v2 they just released. Firelands has been cleared in under 5hs of release RECORD! guilds took longer to clear TOC v1 right rofl
    Last edited by mmoc1ed7397d63; 2011-06-29 at 02:17 AM.

ToC style raid with a new 5-man instance, yep you heard it here first.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inbred View Post
    Nah I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    ToC style raid with a new 5-man instance, yep you heard it here first.
    ToC was the worst raid ever created
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleV View Post
    give it 8 months possibly more and we will get TOTC v3 like the TOTC v2 they just released. Firelands has been cleared in under 5hs of release RECORD! guilds took longer to clear TOTC v1 right rofl
    8months... They wont make us wait that long.

---------- Post added 2011-06-29 at 02:17 AM ----------

Thats one of the only remakes they can logically do unless they go and try to remake some stuff grom TBC like Karazhan... Which is possible considering they remade Zul'aman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly View Post
    ToC was the worst raid ever created
    That's subjective.

Need to kill N'zoth, need to find out the rest of the Abyssal Maw story, and we need a resolution to the Zandalari problem. Plenty of material for them to work with while gearing up for the big Deathwing fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    That's subjective.

Need to kill N'zoth, need to find out the rest of the Abyssal Maw story, and we need a resolution to the Zandalari problem. Plenty of material for them to work with while gearing up for the big Deathwing fight.
    Yes they do require a resolution to the Zandalari problem... But I see that going all the way to the south sea expansion. And who knows if we will actually kill N'zoth in this xpac.

Deleted
    he will turn on deathchin and stop him doing anything for the remaining 10% of the end game fight

I really do pray blizzard gets into gear for this "more, smaller, more rapid releases". I gave them a pass on the next tier coming nearly 2nd longest of all tier releases (second to ICC->Cata) because they had to gather up a bunch of stuff in order to pass more, smaller things. Need a reservoir for these things.

Anyway, if it's more than 3 months than anything released, we will know they have failed.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to go ahead and say Filler

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we get the Emerald Nightmare old god as a one boss filler raid so that we no longer have to listen to people who think the Emerald Dream has even the slightest chance of being an expansion?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    I really do pray blizzard gets into gear for this "more, smaller, more rapid releases". I gave them a pass on the next tier coming nearly 2nd longest of all tier releases (second to ICC->Cata) because they had to gather up a bunch of stuff in order to pass more, smaller things. Need a reservoir for these things.

Anyway, if it's more than 3 months than anything released, we will know they have failed.
    I wish they come out that quick. I actually also wonder: How long will it take until we start seeing info on mmo champ about the next patch. I dont think soon, because on Mmo champion we will have nerfs and buffs to read about for the next couple of weeks me thinks.

---------- Post added 2011-06-29 at 02:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    Can we get the Emerald Nightmare old god as a one boss filler raid so that we no longer have to listen to people who think the Emerald Dream has even the slightest chance of being an expansion?
    Thats the thing though. It does have a slight chance of being an Xpac... Blizzard seems excited about that location. And who knows they may just give us that to spite us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasis View Post
    I wish they come out that quick. I actually also wonder: How long will it take until we start seeing info on mmo champ about the next patch. I dont think soon, because on Mmo champion we will have nerfs and buffs to read about for the next couple of weeks me thinks.

---------- Post added 2011-06-29 at 02:33 AM ----------

Thats the thing though. It does have a slight chance of being an Xpac... Blizzard seems excited about that location. And who knows they may just give us that to spite us.
    Depends on how many mages die. If they are OP no nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    That's subjective.

These are the major things that need to be resolved. I can see:

Abyssal Maw as a 5-man
    Zandalari finale as a raid
    N'zoth as a raid

Depends on how many mages die. If they are OP no nerfs.
    Arcane mages would get nerfed in PVE, but its also argued that they may lose mana before they finish a boss encounter.

---------- Post added 2011-06-29 at 02:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    These are the major things that need to be resolved. I can see:

Abyssal Maw as a 5-man
    Zandalari finale as a raid
    N'zoth as a raid
    I can see the Zandalari finale in another xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    give it 8 months possibly more and we will get TOC v3 like the TOC v2 they just released. Firelands has been cleared in under 5hs of release RECORD! guilds took longer to clear TOC v1 right rofl
    The first ToC was gated so that only one boss was released per week. All normal bosses were killed within the hour of their release. 4/5 heroic modes were cleared upon the week of heroic availability, the 5th was killed the next week by Paragon.

Firelands was released with 7 bosses available instantly, compared to ToC's staggered release, the normal modes were cleared as fast as they were expected to be, if the heroic modes take more than 2 weeks (most likely will last 3-4 weeks) than it has already overcome ToC heroic.

Let's not forget icecrown citadel where normal modes were cleared within an hour or so of their release and 11/12 heroics were cleared in the first week with H LK (a single boss) following 3 weeks later.

no , i want's an AQ 40 remake filler patch too. But i must say if they remake the AQ 40 just like the new Naxx or Onyxia's Lair , rather than do not