How to START the Tortolla and Aessina quest chains?

I leveled my main when cata just came out and i remember that at certain point hyjal quest line just stopped for me abruptly at 75 quests completed. Now i cant do dailies because i am missing the Tortolla and Aessina chains and have no idea where to start them. I cant find any decent info online. anyone able to help me figure this out i would be very grateful

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
    I leveled my main when cata just came out and i remember that at certain point hyjal quest line just stopped for me abruptly at 75 quests completed. Now i cant do dailies because i am missing the Tortolla and Aessina chains and have no idea where to start them. I cant find any decent info online. anyone able to help me figure this out i would be very grateful
    I just did them today, just fly around Hyjal at all of the quest hubs, you should find quests since there is no item-linked quests that drop. Just do every quest you can since they're linked. Aessina ends with Nordu (The Last Lore-keeper) Aessina is the last of the ancients you complete I believe as well.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25830

Check the WoWhead comments, and you can check to see if you've done those quests listed in the comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.